• Replies 216.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Slache

• Susan in TN

• Jean in Newcastle

• KrissiK

I told eldest that MLP on actual TV services is okay and fine, but she is not allowed to view MLP stuff on YouTube.  Some people have been doing not so nice things there.  I had to deal with an upset toddler nephew once when I suddenly snatched Grandma's tablet away and told him no more ponies.  He had found one of those videos and was clicking down a chain of them.

Now DD16 won't stop talking about some YouTuber called Markeplier.  I had to threaten to ban any viewing of him if she didn't stop mentioning him five times in every breath.

#uncoolMomjustdoesn'tgetit

Yes, there are some weird MLP stuff out there. My daughters are only allowed to watch it on Netflix now.Watch out for google images too.

• Like 1

I love giving gifts. If I had the money I'd buy everyone new cars and playgrounds and $1,000 Amazon gift cards. Most of my received gifts come with strings so I've subconsciously learned not to like gifts. :( My husband does nice things for me and my dad gives me money because he knows it's a stress point. That's all I want. Foot rubs and cash.

Carp.

**Re-boxing and returning diamond tiara for the second time**

• Like 5

I'm playing some online game, and some guy from India just hit on me in the chat feature. He's like "Hi, how are you, blah, blah, where are you from, may I ask how old you are?", so, I said 33. And there's like this pause... where he's probably trying to decide whether 33 is too crazy old, you know? And then he's like, "are you married", so I said 13 years, and he's like "sorry for disturbing you". Sorry bud, but I'm not the way to a green card... I got someone else to get *me* a green card.  :lol:

• Like 4

I like the name - sounds like some sexy sportsball player. Beyond that, I have no clue either.

I google imaged him. I'm not impressed.

I'm playing some online game, and some guy from India just hit on me in the chat feature. He's like "Hi, how are you, blah, blah, where are you from, may I ask how old you are?", so, I said 33. And there's like this pause... where he's probably trying to decide whether 33 is too crazy old, you know? And then he's like, "are you married", so I said 13 years, and he's like "sorry for disturbing you". Sorry bud, but I'm not the way to a green card... I got someone else to get *me* a green card.  :lol:

Reported!

I google imaged him. I'm not impressed.

Reported!

Wait, which rule did I break? It wasn't an edpo, nor politics, nor did I die. 

Also, thanks on the heads-up on Derek. He can just be Krissi's yummy sportsball player without me actually knowing what he looks like. 

• Like 1

I love the clappy guys. No clue who Derek is, other than Krissi's insignificant other.

Derek Carr, Raiders quarterback. He played for Fresno State and is a really all-around decent guy, family man. He does commercials for local businesses and Children’s Hospital of Central California (his son had intestinal surgery there).

Wait, which rule did I break? It wasn't an edpo, nor politics, nor did I die. 

Also, thanks on the heads-up on Derek. He can just be Krissi's yummy sportsball player without me actually knowing what he looks like.

The law about marrying for a green card.

Derek Carr, Raiders quarterback. He played for Fresno State and is a really all-around decent guy, family man. He does commercials for local businesses and Children’s Hospital of Central California (his son had intestinal surgery there).

:lol: Thanks for the vital clarification.
  • Like 1

oldest dd decided she didn't want to go to youth group and go caroling at the nursing home.   :001_rolleyes:   So, I took away her devices.  And I've been giving her chores - unload d/w, reload d/w, put clean towels away, carry two loads of dirty clothes down, clean her bathroom, clean my bathroom sinks and counter.  Now she's sweeping leaves off the back deck.  I'm about out of things I feel like giving her to do.  But I really don't think she should get the benefit of free time.  Maybe I'll make her watch football with us.   :D

• Like 3

I’m here. I churched, lunched, shopped, made bread and ice cream (we’re having the grandparents over after the program tonight) and I will have to clean the house in a bit.

Oh, no! Krissi has now disappeared on my computer, too!  Come back, Krissi!  Come back!

oldest dd decided she didn't want to go to youth group and go caroling at the nursing home.   :001_rolleyes:   So, I took away her devices.  And I've been giving her chores - unload d/w, reload d/w, put clean towels away, carry two loads of dirty clothes down, clean her bathroom, clean my bathroom sinks and counter.  Now she's sweeping leaves off the back deck.  I'm about out of things I feel like giving her to do.  But I really don't think she should get the benefit of free time.  Maybe I'll make her watch football with us.   :D

She needs to scrub the toilets. With bleach. To discourage the mice from using them as swimming pools. Then she can come and disinfect my downstairs bathroom.  You know, the one I'm now afraid to enter.

• Like 1

She needs to scrub the toilets. With bleach. To discourage the mice from using them as swimming pools. Then she can come and disinfect my downstairs bathroom.  You know, the one I'm now afraid to enter.

I'd laugh, only I once had to take my vacuum cleaner canister outside and dump it because after a terrifying ordeal of killing it, then sweeping it up because I was afraid to touch it, I couldn't risk it coming back to life and crawling out of the vacuum in the dead of night. :svengo:

• Like 3

Dh and I don't exchange gifts, except for our stockings.

And we typically use my parents' method, which is to buy what you want for yourself and wrap it up and give it to your spouse.  

So dh usually gets nice kitchen utensils and jewelry and ladies' undies for Christmas.   :hat:

Edited by Lotsoflittleducklings
  • Like 4