Menu

Ignore this thread!

Me thinks you created a monster!

Back OFF!  That's my sovereign you're talking about, chicky-boo!

Oh, this was fabulous. I love cheesy songs with nonsense lyrics paired with magnificent photos (except for the chick with the yappy dog-so not with the theme.)  What a great way to start the day! Thanks, Your Highness.

• Like 1

I have something off color to share.  But it is just biology so what the heck ever.

Last night, little dd got her hamster out of the cage to play with and remarked on the HUGE lumps on his "bottom".  Back story:  We have never had a male hamster*.  I was convinced that the poor thing had testicular cancer or a case of terrible tumors or something so I googled, yes, wait for it..."hamster testicles".

So it turns out that this is NORMAL in the spring.  Who knew? I am so relieved.  I shared this information with my sons and dh, and they were all reaching for the brain bleach because, well, you just cannot unhear some things.

It is quite impressive.

*We have managed somehow to have 4 female hamsters and a female mouse.

• Like 5

I have something off color to share. But it is just biology so what the heck ever.

Last night, little dd got her hamster out of the cage to play with and remarked on the HUGE lumps on his "bottom". Back story: We have never had a male hamster*. I was convinced that the poor thing had testicular cancer or a case of terrible tumors or something so I googled, yes, wait for it..."hamster testicles".

So it turns out that this is NORMAL in the spring. Who knew? I am so relieved. I shared this information with my sons and dh, and they were all reaching for the brain bleach because, well, you just cannot unhear some things.

It is quite impressive.

*We have managed somehow to have 4 female hamsters and a female mouse.

I've decided to use this thread for our curriculum next year.

• Like 5

I LOVE the tiny hamsters and tiny burritos and tiny cakes and such so much.

SERIOUS WARNING (the warning of something serious to come...):  Two friends passed away this past week.  It was a heavy, heavy week.  One of them was always posting these tiny hamster videos so I will always think of her when I see them.  

SERIOUS WARNING (the warning of something serious to come...):  Two friends passed away this past week.  It was a heavy, heavy week.  One of them was always posting these tiny hamster videos so I will always think of her when I see them.  

:grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug:

I'm so sorry for your loss. :crying:

• Like 1

Thank you, ladies.  Today I awoke with a lighter spirit and will take with me the things they gave me and that we shared.

Religious content warning*: The verse I awoke with in my mind was in Lamentations about His mercies being new every morning.  Then, while the kids were outside, I sung a rousing alto rendition of the hymn "Great is Thy Faithfulness" and felt better. :)

*Religious content warnings are like black box drug warnings, you know.

Also, yes, it is normal for me to cry and then laugh and then cry and then laugh.  It is a special skill.  Try to keep up.   ;)  (Also, humor is SO much more important for one's health than kegels. )

• Like 6

Thank you, ladies.  Today I awoke with a lighter spirit and will take with me the things they gave me and that we shared.

Religious content warning*: The verse I awoke with in my mind was in Lamentations about His mercies being new every morning.  Then, while the kids were outside, I sung a rousing alto rendition of the hymn "Great is They Faithfulness" and felt better. :)

*Religious content warnings are like black box drug warnings, you know.

Also, yes, it is normal for me to cry and then laugh and then cry and then laugh.  It is a special skill.  Try to keep up.   ;)  (Also, humor is SO much more important for one's health than kegels. )

God is good.

And kegels can be quite humorous.

• Like 2