Menu

Ignore this thread!

I think points should be docked for losing some of my respect for these comments.

::searching through the manual::

Sorry. I don't see anything that gives you the authority to dock points for either (1) negative comments about liver or (b) just because you lost respect for a poster who is only stating the obvious.

• Like 1

::searching through the manual::

Sorry. I don't see anything that gives you the authority to dock points for either (1) negative comments about liver or (b) just because you lost respect for a poster who is only stating the obvious.

Which is why I specifically said, points should be docked, not "I dock points." I gave a suggestion and left it to the power(s) that is (be). Semantics, my dear queen, semantics. 

It is not obvious that liver is impalatable. It is obvious you have not had palatable liver.

:P

• Like 1

I've missed so much.

Looooonnnng time lurker here. I just had to say that I was a bit apprehensive reading page 14. I was sure that there would be an emoticon posted for the vbac discussion. Phew!
Have a great day ignoring this thread (Ya'll are very gifted with this skill). I will crawl back under my rock now.

Edited to correct spelling. Sigh, this is why I rarely come out of hiding. I hate making spelling and grammar mistakes for all the world to see. I can maintain my illusion of perfection much better under my rock.

Hi! I just assume that everyone on the hive thinks I'm a complete idiot. I've never studied formal grammar, I'm dyslexic, and my spelling in general is atrocious. I have a fantabulous vocabulary, but I also use words like fantabulous so, um, yeah.

So, (wasn't there a thread recently about how someone hated when people started with 'so'?)...

So, I'm thinking it's not every day that one falls in absolute love with their violin teacher. Also, the new Tuesday violin teacher teaches on--wait for it--Tuesday, which doesn't work for me. Darn the ethics involved, I'm staying with my man.

Teresa

I'm glad you have a clear answer.

It really doesn't matter, because it will never be in my house. ever. nassssssty

My husband loves liver. I saute it with onions, garlic, and green bell pepper, toss it on a sandwich with tomatoes, lettuce, and bacon if we have it and toast it. His coworkers were afraid to come to our house because I make "weird" food. When they finally came over it was right after John was born and I told them I made casserole out of my placenta.

• Like 3

His coworkers were afraid to come to our house because I make "weird" food. When they finally came over it was right after John was born and I told them I made casserole out of my placenta.

And this, folks, is how you get childbirtth and recipes in the same thread.

• Like 8

This post is getting dangerously close to the bottom of the page.

You know, if you go to istock.com, you can get an eyeful. I'm writing a curriculum for a company and we have to request pictures from that site.

So I put "baby doll" in the search box for, you know, a baby doll that a little girl would play with. Those were not the only baby dolls that came up.

I put in "pot", for either a cooking pot or a flower pot. Neither of those were choices in images that popped up first. 

I look up "man" a few times and, as wonderful as many of the pictures were, they just were not conducive to a K curriculum.

Finally, just for you gals, I put in "man in kilt" and got...men in kilts. Go figure.

• Like 3

Dang, the things I'm missing!  After a looooooong couple of days here in Del Boca Vista*, may I just say that I. ADORE. Y'ALL. BEYOND. MEASURE.  Total stalker love here.   :001_tt1: My dh just keeps reminding me that, really, it's like what… twenty-minutes?….. before we will all be back home among the sane where we belong.    Thank YOU for making the insufferable sufferable.

*I apologize, Slache, for using this early nineties television sitcom reference that will undoubtedly fly waaaaaaaaaay over your head and leave you scratching with befuddlement.  Simply ignore this post. 

As long as this thread lives I will continue to post inappropriate things to keep it interesting.  :patriot:

Nevermind.  16 pages later it is clear that you stink at ignoring things.  

When I was pg with baby #4, I would wake up in the middle of the night and snack on toaster pastries with icing.  Good times.  Not so good once baby popped out and I was left with toaster pastries on my a$$.

(And for my next confession!  I am a closet curser...but not so much in the closet lately...)

I am a crawlspace curser.  Lips of honey otherwise, but dang that dang-it-all crawlspace.  

I had two natural childbirths. I now feel I can climb Mt. Everest because pain. I rocked it, baby.

Vioin: Not ethical to the store and also unfair to raise the price so dramatically. I am displeased by this and am voting violin teacher off the island.

Five, baby; FIVE.  Fi-Hi-Hi-Hi-HIVE.  Six if you count the kid I missed.  So there.   :001_tt2:   

My uterus is really awesome, and I have some nice milk producers so I offer that as Exhibits A and B/C (but really D).

Oops. Over share.

My kegels could kick your uterus into next week.  

• Like 4

Dang, the things I'm missing!  After a looooooong couple of days here in Del Boca Vista*, may I just say that I. ADORE. Y'ALL. BEYOND. MEASURE.  Total stalker love here.   :001_tt1: My dh just keeps reminding me that, really, it's like what… twenty-minutes?….. before we will all be back home among the sane where we belong.    Thank YOU for making the insufferable sufferable.

*I apologize, Slache, for using this early nineties television sitcom reference that will undoubtedly fly waaaaaaaaaay over your head and leave you scratching with befuddlement.  Simply ignore this post. 

Nevermind.  16 pages later it is clear that you stink at ignoring things.  

I am a crawlspace curser.  Lips of honey otherwise, but dang that dang-it-all crawlspace.  

Five, baby; FIVE.  Fi-Hi-Hi-Hi-HIVE.  Six if you count the kid I missed.  So there.   :001_tt2:   

My kegels could kick your uterus into next week.  

Welcome home! And no, I didn't get it.

You may have my medals! All of them! I don't do kegels. It's against my religion.

You should.

• Like 1

Welcome home! And no, I didn't get it.

You should.

I would have been sooooo sad if you had.  Really.  There's something right-in-this-world about the fact that you didn't get it.  

Still actually far from home, if you're talking GPS coordinates.  But having the time to ignore this thread is almost the next best thing.   :blush:  :wub:

• Like 1

I totally misread this. Like, totally.

That's fantastic.

Sigh. Bossy, bossy, bossy.

Notable points: I am going through menopause. It is a game-changer in ways I cannot describe, including no interest in fun activities. I have bigger fish to fry at this point.

This makes me so sad.

We are if I say we are.  

Whatever. It really doesn't matter. I'm actually a 300 pound man with no children who wears diapers. So, yeah, I'll be your best friend. LOL.

• Like 4