Menu

Ignore this thread!

I'm back. I stopped by the store to get half-and-half because emergency and bought a ton of other stuff, too. They had chicken parts on sale, so bought some and am roasting them to make chicken noodle soup for tomorrow because the rain is coming back tomorrow. And it might be the last taste of winter we have and no more chicken noodle soup until next fall. And I finally figured it how to make a really good chicken noodle soup. Don't ask me how, though. I don't really know.

• Like 4

Maybe next time you can select and print, or select, copy and paste and print.

I tried that, too.  All options involved a lot of scrolling and clicking, or handwriting.  What I ended up going with was printing through the browser's print menu (which would get me the title of each page, which the website's print menu didn't, for some strange reason) and writing in the other details because it took a little less time per printout.

The company in question will be getting website feedback on this.  It really shoots their sales in the foot if the customer's printout of various offers doesn't include the title, price, or timeslots available.

• Like 1

Jean, pay the egg bill. I would send you fresh eggs from my crazy stray egg-laying machines, but they would all get broken in transit.

I'm going to bed as soon as I can shower. I'm so tired. I don't know why. I didn't do a whole lot today--I supervised school, cleaned a little, cooked a little, and wrote quite a bit. But I'm beat.

• Like 3

Jean, pay the egg bill. I would send you fresh eggs from my crazy stray egg-laying machines, but they would all get broken in transit.

I'm going to bed as soon as I can shower. I'm so tired. I don't know why. I didn't do a whole lot today--I supervised school, cleaned a little, cooked a little, and wrote quite a bit. But I'm beat.

Paid it. 

• Like 5

I know it wasn't the queen's fault; I was being facetious.

I can see that now, and I'm sorry.  I was rather irritated at certain people over there.  I've had supper now, and distraction.

Back to ITT!

• Like 2

I'm back. I stopped by the store to get half-and-half because emergency and bought a ton of other stuff, too. They had chicken parts on sale, so bought some and am roasting them to make chicken noodle soup for tomorrow because the rain is coming back tomorrow. And it might be the last taste of winter we have and no more chicken noodle soup until next fall. And I finally figured it how to make a really good chicken noodle soup. Don't ask me how, though. I don't really know.

If you can freeze some for later!  Sometimes a summer flu goes around, and chicken noodle soup really helps when that hits.

• Like 1

Remind me to pay the egg bill

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's later.  Have you paid the egg bill?

Hmm, I need to pay for the homeschool prom for DD15.   :leaving:

I sat most of the day in a jury pool for an intent to distribute/heroin distribution resulting in death trial...and didn't get picked. â˜¹ï¸ Four more days of service this week to get on a jury.

Do you want to get picked?  If so I will root for you getting picked.  If not I will root for lots of plea bargains or other jurors.

Someone tell my stupid pork roast to hurry up and get done. I wanna watch Jeopardy. Hmph.

Hurry up pork roast! I need JJM to tell me how Jeopardy went. I hope it didn't get interrupted for her.

A hurry up and cook Booya so we can celebrate our wonderful WTM peeps.

I dedicate this Booya to Ellie and all of our veteran homeschoolers of ITT. :party:

Edited by Openhearted
  • Like 5

Education post warning!!

If your dh taught ps ap world history and ap euro, and would take over history for your he high schooler, which curriculum would you buy?

We did history WTM style so we chose books from the TWTM list (including Speilvogel as a spine) and Great Courses lectures. We combined history and lit. and did them together.

• Like 3

Do you want to get picked? If so I will root for you getting picked. If not I will root for lots of plea bargains or other jurors.

Yes, I want to get picked. But not on Friday, if that means another week. My interest only extends so far.

Edited by ikslo
  • Like 3

I missed Jeopardy and the kerfluffle. Because music.

Tchaikovsky, in all his glory:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Cxj8vSS2ELU

(Especially 17:20-19:20 one of the most glorious passages of music)

And then the lovely Nimrod:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=sUgoBb8m1eE

I love Elgar.

G'night! Sweet dreams!

Edited by Susan in TN
  • Like 6

You can still join in the kerfluffle if you want. The more, the merrier! :001_tt2:

I have nothing intelligent to add. I can only think of things that would annoy people. And now I am worried about the spider that was on my arm and then on my comforter and I'm not sure if I killed it or if it escaped into my shoe. Or sheets. I feel spiders everywhere. 🕷

• Like 5

I decided to leave my hair down today, and I realized it has gotten very long.

Lynn's week sounds exhausting but fun.

Spiders are of the devil.

I want a boxed curriculum that I can plan myself. I don't mind if I have to gather the parts. Anyone have any ideas? :D

Edited for missed comma and misspelling.  Oopsie.

Edited by ikslo
  • Like 8

Education post warning!!

If your dh taught ps ap world history and ap euro, and would take over history for your hs high schooler, which curriculum would you buy?

I would have DH and high schooler decide that between the two of them.  One less task for me!  And more pertinent to the teacher and student.  Yup yup.

• Like 7

I decided to leave my hair down today and I realized it has gotten very long.

Lynn's week sounds exhausting but fun.

Spiders are if the devil.

I want a boxed curriculum that I can plan myself. I don't mind if I have to gather the parts. Anyone have any ideas? :D

All parts of past years' curricula that aren't getting reused here get put with the output of the year's work in a file box.

As I gather things for an upcoming year they often get put in a box until I clear the appropriate shelf space.

Boxed curricula!

My cat declares that all you need are good empty boxes placed strategically throughout the house.

My youngest dear nephew declares anything in a box to be a present, which (of course) means it MUST be opened and removed from said box.

General concensus:  have plenty of boxes, place them strategically throughout the house, an make sure you have plenty of things to put in and take out of said boxes.

• Like 6

Jo got into her first choice math camp!!!

:hurray: Go Jo!

If your dh taught ps ap world history and ap euro, and would take over history for your hs high schooler, which curriculum would you buy? 

I'd let him shop and show me what he got!

I have nothing intelligent to add. I can only think of things that would annoy people. And now I am worried about the spider that was on my arm and then on my comforter and I'm not sure if I killed it or if it escaped into my shoe. Or sheets. I feel spiders everywhere. 🕷 

Did I ever tell you about the spider that nearly got a hummingbird on my front porch? Remind me not to tell you that story at bedtime. Did you know that spiders are a common hallucination associated with parasomnias?

• Like 2

All parts of past years' curricula that aren't getting reused here get put with the output of the year's work in a file box.

As I gather things for an upcoming year they often get put in a box until I clear the appropriate shelf space.

Boxed curricula!

I've been using boxed curricula all these years and never knew it! (Seems like it should be less work! ;) )

• Like 7