Menu

Who's going to tackle Thursday with me?

Jean in Newcastle

up at 5:30

bath twins then took them for a pram ride as they were being so noisy that they were starting to wake everyone up

hand milk 2 housecows

vacuum entire house

scrub both bathrooms

2 loads of laundry washed hung on line and dried, now sitting in basket in lounge room

feed twins and put them down for nap

mop floors

pick blueberries and freeze them

catch ds17 just in time as he was about to go into the bathroom to wash grease off his hands. sent him back to the shed to use the grease cleaner stuff first

felt so tired that I had a short nap on the couch

tidy kitchen again

collect some kinderling and small wood and start combustion stove to cook a roast venison for tea

spend some time on WTM board. start to wonder why twins are so quiet. Go look for them and find they are spreading chook food all over the veranda. give 2 little boys a dish each and strict instructions that tey are to pick up ALL the chook food

pick vegetables from garden

serve tea

process twins and put them to bed

go for a 5 km walk

still to go

hang up nappies that are washing in the machine

make a batch of yoghurt

fold washing

Good morning

- dishes- done

- tidy house- round 1 done

- planning- done a little

- read/crochet- have done some of both

- dinner- done

- baths- done

- bedtime routine- done

- anything else I manage to get done- cleaned out the fridge, gathered all of dmil's Tupperware and put it all in a bag by the door, took a nap with dd2

You are all much more diligent and ambitious than I am for today! Holiday here and we are slackers big time.

Kids are at my mom's since last night.

We got up at 9!

breakfast

shower and dress

go to my mom's and have NY's day meal there.

come home, play with kids, possible snack, bedtime for kids

read or watch a movie

Well, my house is quiet. The younger boys tried to stay up all night. The girls went to bed early as did Dh and I. Our stove and new microwave arrived yesterday, not without some hiccups. I thought we had agreed to have it installed, but turns out we didn't. So Dh did that.

They look lovely and as soon as the dishwasher finishes I will clean up the kitchen.

That is probably it for the day. We may head out later to watch the football games (sadly, they are on espn).

Happy New Year!

Please pray for my family. My BIL committed suicide last night. He had dealt with depression, anxiety, and OCD for many years and despite treatment of many kinds couldn't see his way past doing this. Losing mother this year was hard enough, but this is beyond tragic.

He was my younger sister's husband and the father of my special needs nephew who requires 24 hour care.

Plumbing job is scheduled to start on Tuesday, which mean we'll likely just pack up and stay at my parents' house Tuesday and Wednesday night.  

Youngest has been miserable most of the day with a bad cough and rolling fever. So dh and I have been taking turn cuddling him.

I'm feeling fine now.  I don't think I'm getting sick, just needed a little more rest this morning.

The kids and I build Legos all afternoon! They did all the work, I just made sure they didn't put things in the wrong spot on the rare occasion that they started to.

My wonderful dh did ALL the laundry!!! This was at least 2 weeks worth of laundry!

Once kids are in bed dh and I are watching The Hobbit

Please pray for my family. My BIL committed suicide last night. He had dealt with depression, anxiety, and OCD for many years and despite treatment of many kinds couldn't see his way past doing this. Losing mother this year was hard enough, but this is beyond tragic.

He was my younger sister's husband and the father of my special needs nephew who requires 24 hour care.

:grouphug:  :grouphug: :grouphug: