Menu

Heart ripped out. Doing the ugly cry. UPDATE.

Miss Peregrine

How long did he/she live with you?  It is hard giving away parts of our heart, but it's the only way to foster well. Your heart will be stronger, more beat up and more beautiful. You are doing a wonderful thing.  :grouphug:

Less than a month. He was 30lbs of 8month old! My frozen shoulder had a rough go of it but I wouldn't have traded it for anything. :)

• Like 5

• 8 months later...

Well, he's coming back! I am excited and scared. We go to Williamsburg this week and then he will be here right when we get back.

Will there be a stronger possibility of adopting, since he is coming back, or is the end game still going to be reunification?

Since we have BTDT, I am praying for you all, especially during this time of readjustment.

:grouphug:

Will there be a stronger possibility of adopting, since he is coming back, or is the end game still going to be reunification?

Since we have BTDT, I am praying for you all, especially during this time of readjustment.

:grouphug:

It is most likely permanent. Thanks for the prayers.
  • Like 8