Menu

So my dh just asked me what I want for Christmas...

Just Kate

And I truly don't know what to tell him! I'm thinking he'll spend around $100 or so. I'd love a new purse (one to wear across my body), but I have no desire to go shopping right now to pick one out (he needs suggestions). We do have Amazon Prime, so maybe I could try that? I'd also love boots...would love a pair of Uggs. Maybe something cheaper?

How sad is it that I can't really think of anything to ask for? What are you ladies asking for?

And if you love to shop and would like to find me a cute purse or cute purse (or both!) that we could actually get delivered in a week or so, I would really, really appreciate it!!! :)

I asked DH to get me the missing pins from my Boy Scout pin set. I have two boys that have gone.thru from wolf? To Esgle, but I am missing some of the pins.. He was delighted to be able to do his Christmas shopping at the Scout Shop!

Lest year, he replaced my lost wedding ring.

Not much help for you, i suppose. Maybe ask for jewelry?

I wanted a new sewing machine. My old one was a real dinosaur that I got off Craigslist years ago. I picked one out on Amazon and we had reward cash from a credit card that I put towards it. It came in 2 days and me being very impatient have been catching up on my sewing all week.

Not what I asked for, but what I got dh for Christmas. This is the first year in forever we have gotten each other something, and this is the one time he will have no clue what he is getting.

http://photojojo.com/store/awesomeness/cell-phone-lenses/

Of course that only works if you have a cell phone camera and like to use it. :)

I love all of your ideas! So creative and different (practical too...which I like!). But wow, I'm going to have to look into this one. We only use our iPhones for photos now and something like this might be very handy. Off to research... :)

Since I am usually the family planner, I asked for a weekend away (with the girls) that dh organizes.  It was a combined wedding anniversary and Christmas request.   He came through spectacularly this weekend with a lovely location and fun activities which included zip-lining through tree canopies.

ETA:  We had no idea where we were going until we actually got there.

I love all of your ideas! So creative and different (practical too...which I like!). But wow, I'm going to have to look into this one. We only use our iPhones for photos now and something like this might be very handy. Off to research... :)

Go to Instagram and search photojojo in the tag search. Some of the macro shots on there are what decided it for me. I just hope he likes it as much as I would. :)

I got and am presently wearing the gift type item my husband always manages to sneak in this time of year since we are technically not supposed to give each other gifts for Christmas that are more than $10. It is a really nice hoodie from Flint and Tinder. My very old hoodie bit the dust and this is the best replacement. It is so nice. It finally came yesterday and he just gave it to me. I am not sure it will ever come off.