Menu

Duggar article-20 year old daughter courting

Mom in High Heels

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I haven't seen the show (but I did read one of their books when I attended a church full of Vision Forum lovers). Maybe you mean Jinger? There's a forum called FreeJinger.org about the Duggars, patriarchy, Vision Forum, Bill Gothard, and other extreme beliefs. The owners apparently felt Jinger is the Duggar most likely to leave, and so named the forum after her. BTW, if you are an easily offended Christian, avoid the FreeJinger forum because it is extremely snarky, at best.

I think it's her. I've only watched the show a few times, mostly because I was interested in the logistics of how their family lives. I saw a clip in which one of them is talking about going to NYC (I think).

I'm not Christian or easily offended, but thanks for the warning! 

While I do know who the Duggars are (mostly because of this forum) I have to ask: 

Am I the only one who has never seen even part of an episode of their show? 

I've only seen the show where they had their house built. I mostly know about them from this forum too.

Yeah, there's one (can't remember her name) who looks like she's just biding her time.

I'm waiting for one of them to write a book. Not necessarily some scandalous tell-all; I don't think they have material for that. I'd like to read a more introspective look into their upbringing and family life, looking back from their forties or something.

The four oldest girls did write a book, Growing Up Duggar.  It set to release early next year.

I haven't seen the show (but I did read one of their books when I attended a church full of Vision Forum lovers). Maybe you mean Jinger? There's a forum called FreeJinger.org about the Duggars, patriarchy, Vision Forum, Bill Gothard, and other extreme beliefs. The owners apparently felt Jinger is the Duggar most likely to leave, and so named the forum after her. BTW, if you are an easily offended Christian, avoid the FreeJinger forum because it is extremely snarky, at best.

I spent over an hour this morning, just reading that message board!  LOL  Thanks for the suggestion.

Uhm, wow.

Just... Wow.

The ring exchange clip...was that really the first time those two met?  I did not know that.

I didn't know about ATI etc when I first heard of the Duggers.  (Here.) That is very disturbing, and I am changing my mind about thinking they are nothing more than a family with cute kids. :(