Menu

If you found out you were pregnant while visiting family out of state...

T'smom

Tell him over the phone. It might slip out or someone might guess because of the big smile on your face and he would be hurt if he wasn't the first to know.

Actually, I should probably say, '"I would be hurt if I were him" or "I would be mad if that happened to one of my sons" since I don't know your dh. :)

Tell him over the phone. It might slip out or someone might guess because of the big smile on your face and he would be hurt if he wasn't the first to know.

Actually, I should probably say, '"I would be hurt if I were him" or "I would be mad if that happened to one of my sons" since I don't know your dh. :)

Pretty sure no one will guess! Although I admit to doing happy dances in the bathroom, I would never let anyone know before dh. I probably will tell him on the phone...because I can't keep it a secret.....but I really wish I was going to see him in person today!!!

I told dh in person with #1, #2, #3 I found out at a restaurant (also in person...he was with me), #4 was kind of a surprise, over the phone...#5, he was out of the country, so over the phone, #6...was a text.  I was in utter shock.   Each of them was their own unique story...and i don't regret the phone or the text (Our 2nd baby was stillborn...)

I found out about the twins just as DH left for overseas for 1 month. So I told him over the phone once he arrived there.

He was kind of in shock, the connection wasn't great. But he called me back, after he left his friends he was with at the time, fully excited.

I did not want to wait that long and I said if something went wrong, I didn't want the first call he gets about it to be from my friend that I was in the ER or doctors or me telling him I miscarried or the like.

1 week I might wait.

I found out that I was pregnant with DD9 when I was visiting my sister in Florida. We went to the local hospital and got DS an "I'm the big brother!" shirt and emailed to DH. I called him on the phone and told him to check his email. He said he was tired and going to bed. I told him that he REALLY wanted to check his email. He did and was thrilled!