Menu

Please help my son with his survey!

Television Survey  

71 members have voted

1. 1. What is your kid's favorite sport to watch on tv?

• basketball
    • baseball
    • soccer
    • American football
  2. 2. Of the following, which show does your child like to watch the most?

• Phineas and Ferb
    • Spongebob Squarepants
    • Fairly Odd Parents
    • The Regular Show
  3. 3. What is your kid's favorite "type" of tv show/movie?

• Action
    • Comedy
    • Drama
    • Scary

We need a lot of people to answer this poll so he can do his science experiment. Please take a moment to answer this with one of your kids (sorry, only one kid can answer since we don't have a way for multiple polls to be taken by one username).

Thanks so much!!!

PS Americans only please, thanks!

The only sport DS willingly watches on tv is hockey, skateboarding, or ski boarding but since those weren't options, I picked football b/c I know he watches it sometimes when he would hang out with the other boys from church.

We don't have cable/satellite so they don't watch anything on tv and even if we did they don't watch sports and they don't watch any of those shows listed even at gramma's typically but if they had to pick one of those it would be fairly odd parents I guess.  My younger kids prefer shows on treehouse tv or YTV, so preschool type shows or kids cartoons like fairly odd parents.  dd14 prefers drama, ds15 prefers scary/suspensefull

I tried to enter votes for my son, but you have this set up so that you must vote in all three categories. My son watches literally no sports and couldn't care less about doing so, meaning I can't enter choice for him for the first question.

If it helps, of the shows listed, he most often watched/watches Phineas and Ferb, and he prefers action and comedy.

No sports here either. ever. never ever. We don't know the rules and don't care. However, my step-father is a big Green Bay fan. We have been at my parents' house a few times during football season over the years, so Doodle has seen a few football games. So, we marked football. :)

Mandy

I answered all of the questions, but only the first and third were "real" answers.  DS's favorite sport to watch is baseball and he prefers comedy over the other choices; however, he's never watched any of those tv shows mentioned.  He chose Spongebob for the poll simply because it was the only one he had ever heard of and you can't vote in the poll unless you answer all of the questions.