Menu

"important" cell phone decision

LifeLovePassion

Smartphone Color  

65 members have voted

1. 1. Do you prefer a white or black smartphone?

• White
    • Black
    • Other, because there is always an "other" option

I'd choose black over white because white would look dirty after a while. Even with a special case.

The actual white part of the iPhone is covered with glass. So, it does not look dirty or dingy. The iPad has the same type of front. I have had my iPad for about 2 years now. It is white and looks brand new.

The two colors cost the same, to address what someone else said.

Another white to distinguish it from my husband's black phone. We are notorious for trading things by accident, including sneakers as his feet are only 1/2 size larger than mine (I have enormous feet). So we have a rule- no more identical or even similar looking sneakers, phones, wallets or key chains.

Makes no difference as you hardly see any colour once you have the protective cover on (and I consider the cover essential). I honestly would not have been sure what colour it was if I wasn't using it to type this. (That said, it's white, and the current protective cover is black.)

My iPhone is white and has a white/slate gray otter box case. It looks great if I say so myself! However, I would definitely choose based on the case color you'd like. Some look better with black phones. My son has a black and red case on a black phone and it looks great too.