Menu

Remudamom is holding me hostage.....

Hey gals!

Remudamom came to my house today for lunch and said she is holding me hostage until I registered posted at least 50 times....:lol:

Anyway, my name is Emily. I am mom to Zach-7, Aiden-6, and Logan-3. I have been homeschooling for 3 years and really enjoy it...most of the time :glare:. Looking forward to getting to know you all.

Hi Emily! I must say, I'm GLAD Remudamom is holding you hostage! You gotta do whutcha gotta do! :D

Welcome! I hope you like it here, I surely do! I just joined in April, but I have LOTS of posts already! And Remudamom didn't even hold me hostage! So, I'm sure you will get hooked and that'll be a good thing. You'll learn so much from all these ladies!

Okay now, START POSTING! :)

Welcome, Emily! Any friend of Remudamom is a friend of ours. :001_smile:

:iagree:

I gotta say I am so jeaous, she is so totally cool! :D

I can't count the times that her responses to problems have made me just burst out laughing, I'm still laughing over her suggestion to another poster to grabb a shotgun to deal with a skink in the sink :lol:

Welcome, welcome, welcome to you Emily, we are glad you are here!

Hey gals!

Remudamom came to my house today for lunch and said she is holding me hostage until I registered posted at least 50 times....:lol:

Anyway, my name is Emily. I am mom to Zach-7, Aiden-6, and Logan-3. I have been homeschooling for 3 years and really enjoy it...most of the time :glare:. Looking forward to getting to know you all.

And how many horses do you have? Welcome to the most fabulous place on earth! :hurray:

Welcome again (I posted on the Special needs board too).

I would say that you need to go to HER house and get your guys, esp. Logan on those horses. You asked what is good for kids with special needs and horses are at the top of my list.

My special needs girls share a 30 year old 16hh quarter horse gelding that was a therapeutic riding horse and is now their own therapy horse. Riding is wonderful for motor skills, language, etc. and FUN.

Hey gals!

Hi Emily!

Isn't Remudamom great? I've never even met her in person and she got me posting last year. ;)

Glad to see she got you posting too!! Welcome!

Hey gals!

Oh see now I am jealous!!! Remudamom is just the best! She is hialrious and a straight talker and I love it!!!