Menu

What is for dinner?

Koerarmoca

Sorry, I've only got a pound and a half of salmon. I have sufficient ingredients on hand to scale up the salad to serve 15 or so though.

Not cooking. The boys are having pizza at a friend's house. Dh is late getting home and so when he gets here, he's taking me for Mexican food...I will eat my tamales, thank you very much!

I love a not cooking night and I've had two this week. My mom had us over the other night and made baked tillapia, green beans, big salad, rice flour biscuits (a rare treat for me), roasted baby red potatoes, and steamed broccoli. I do love my mom!

Faith

I have no idea... I'm almost in tears.

Found a brand new-- serious- food allergy I have (Citrus/Artificial citrus flavoring). Do you know how much I eat that has those ingredients? Do you know how many things have artificial citrus flavoring? (dont even get me started on not being able to do most wines and margaritas-- I'm a TEXAN!!!)

Just having a pity party tonight.

Probably nag hubby to order the kids a pizza and I'll pout with toast.

Seems alot of pizza sauces have lemon pepper, which will also set me off. :(

Chili in the crockpot with whatever you want to add with it. My super easy meal on a busy day.

Do you brown your meat first, or just throw it all into the crockpot and let it stew?

We are having leftover pizza!

The pizza was left over from last night. I announced my supper plan for tonight before starting up the oven to reheat it. Youngest waits until I am handing her her plate to announce "we had pizza for lunch at school, too".

Why on earth did they have pizza today? That is usually saved for Fun Lunch Fridays.

"Just eat it."

I'll hit the grocery store tomorrow and plan a better meal for tomorrow night.

*sigh*

Wednesday has turned into our pasta night and tonight was no exception. I don't always have a lot of time to cook before karate practice and it is one of the sure fire thing the kids will gobble up quickly. Ironically, Wednesday was always pasta night at my house growing up as well.