Menu

What are you making for Christmas Gifts?

clarkacademy

A change pouch for ds for his fencing bag, an ipod case for dd new ipod, a creeper minecraft shirt and a shirt for dd that has a poem written across it. Cute bobby pins with buttons at the ends for dd hair, a blanket for my brother and some cute amigurimis for my nephew and niece.

A change pouch for ds for his fencing bag, an ipod case for dd new ipod, a creeper minecraft shirt and a shirt for dd that has a poem written across it. Cute bobby pins with buttons at the ends for dd hair, a blanket for my brother and some cute amigurimis for my nephew and niece.

I'd love to see a pic of the minecraft shirt when its done, it never occured to me to make one for dd.

A change pouch for ds for his fencing bag, an ipod case for dd new ipod, a creeper minecraft shirt and a shirt for dd that has a poem written across it.

How are you making the mine craft shirt and the one with the poem on it? Do you have a link?

They both sound so cool!

Thanks!

9 superman capes with the childs initial in place of the S. (done)

4 Stuffed monkeys with this pattern http://mmmcrafts.blo...pattern.html��I just have the shoes and beret for 3 of them left to do.

Each year I work a cross stitched stocking for a kid. This year it was DS1 so I need to sew it together now.

2 button down plaid work shirts for DH

A kindle cover for DD

2 pairs of boxers for each for DS1 and DS2.

1 of these http://www.marthaste...75&slide=267997

and 5 crayon rolls. (4 are done)

I think I might be looney toons.

DD also sewed some gifts this year. She made pillowcases with her brothers favorite characters on them.

I knitted a Gap-tastic Cowl for my hidden honey at church. Too bad I didn't take a picture of it before I gave it to her. Hmph.

I've also knitted a Ruffle Scarf for a friend, and have another on the needles for my sister-in-law.

I've knitted a pair of Bella mittens for one dd. Need to make a pair for other dd, but not sure if I'll have time.

I want to make Boot Candy for both of the girls as well.

I'll be making cookie plates for dh's soldiers. Homemade hot fudge sauce sounds like a great idea. Maybe have to contemplate that one.

Oh, I almost forgot...I'm canning some homemade chili, soup, etc. all made with moose meat for my brother. He's an avid hunter, so I'm hoping he will love it.

Ds 6 is the only homemade gift recipient this Christmas. We're making a fort kit from PVC pipe and connectors and will include cool sheets for covering. We're also making a version of a cardboard fort someone posted here from pinterest. We're changing it some by using two refrigerator boxes cut and joined with a pitched roof. I'll be covering it with some type of nifty paper sealed for durability, then we're poking tiny holes in the roof to insert individual Christmas lights so the interior will be lit. That's it on the homemade gifts this year. I had a much longer list, but it's not happening this year.

super hero capes, snowballs and embroidering some stuffies for the cousins

towel toppers & embroidering kitchen towels

a couple hooded towels

a tree skirt

and I am pretty sure my kids asked for something else I forgot

oh, a WINX tote bag =)

Most all of our gifts are handmade this year! I am making 2 of these mobile dollhouses, but one as a barn for 2 nieces http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=ywgVQILSFW0&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DywgVQILSFW0

Plush angry birds for my kids who love them!

I am trading some scrapbook supplies I already had with a friend who is making dd doll clothes.

A pillow for each.

Peg doll princess's and super hero's.

Salt dough ornaments with the kids

Handprint Snowman Ornaments on glass globes (turned out adorable)

Goat's Milk Soaps (various fragrance and add ins)

11 hair bows (ok, I'm paying someone to make these for me)

Photo books

And a few things I've yet to finalize.

We did a bunch of hand and fingerprint ornaments with dgs for dd to give as gifts to his grandparents/great-grandmas.

I made a calendar and 2 books on Shutterfly if that counts. Oh, and my Christmas cards!

I'm making some crock-pot roasted pecans to put in little wide-mouth mason jars. I'm gonna top them with cute fabric squares and tie jute around them. Those will be my random gifts for everyone I need to give a little something too.

Nothing else, as I'm really NOT crafty!