Menu

Please pray for me today.

I am going in to have surgery today to remove a benign tumor that is on my septum. The opening to my sinus cavity under my eye has collapsed, so they will stretch that opening as well. Please pray that all goes well! I've only had surgery one other time, and I didn't wake up well and was sick in recovery. Please pray that won't happen again, too.

Thank you all!

Thank you all for your prayers! I'm doing well at this point. The tumor was easier to remove than the doctor had thought. He thought he would have to leave a hole in my septum and didn't have to do so. I haven't been sick any and woke up a little easier than last time. This has ended up being a year long ordeal that started last Thanksgiving with a nose bleed, but I hope this surgery means it will all be behind me.

Blessings to you all!!

Thank you all for your prayers! I'm doing well at this point. The tumor was easier to remove than the doctor had thought. He thought he would have to leave a hole in my septum and didn't have to do so. I haven't been sick any and woke up a little easier than last time. This has ended up being a year long ordeal that started last Thanksgiving with a nose bleed, but I hope this surgery means it will all be behind me.

Blessings to you all!!

Great news!! :hurray: