Menu

Opening the wine...

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Of Southern Comfort--It makes a Dr. Comfort, or maybe a Southern Pepper. (I crack myself up:lol:)

Bellwether. (And I did actually just hear that word on CNN, I think...)

I could do this. It wouldn't violate and deeply-held drinking principles.

I could do this. It wouldn't violate and deeply-held drinking principles.

Someone ages ago made me a drink with Southern Comfort, Frangelico and Kalua. Tasted just like root beer. Very dangerous.

I'm drinking Coors, and a while ago I found a chart online that shows your political party by the beer you drink. Mine was dead wrong, though. :lol:

I don't think I can stay up much later though, a sad side effect of my Coors is I fall right to sleep. That's why I only drink at home!

And I only had one beer :D

Bill

And now you may indulge in a (few) celebratory drinks.

I've lost count.

Three and a half here. You ain't drunk if you can still spell on an iPhone.

Port. Always to port.

I knew I liked you;).

Bill! For shame. An evening doesn't pass in which I forget my wine.

But now I can drink in celebratory fashion.

I like you too! Oh crud! Now I am waxing sentimental. Perhaps I should slow down the celebration.

Take away the challenging marriage, the pain-in-the-ass that is mothering teen guys, and the whole husband with advanced stage melanoma thing, and I've been swell.:tongue_smilie:

Big, hippie :grouphug: and another :grouphug: for dealing with a sick dh and teen boys. You deserve a drink. Just don't drink Bacardi or I really will judge you:tongue_smilie:.

Take away the challenging marriage, the pain-in-the-ass that is mothering teen guys, and the whole husband with advanced stage melanoma thing, and I've been swell.:tongue_smilie:
Gah! I'm sorry... I missed the latter entirely. The wine is making it next to impossible for me to make a delicate inquiry (and even sober I'm not exactly delicate). So I'll just stop.

:grouphug:

Big, hippie :grouphug: and another :grouphug: for dealing with a sick dh and teen boys. You deserve a drink. Just don't drink Bacardi or I really will judge you:tongue_smilie:.
I have to concur about the Bacardi.