Menu

Opening the wine...

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Cheers!!!! I'll join you. My husband and three boys went to an election night party. I drew the short straw and got gymnastics with dd. I was hoping to go to the party after gym, but Meg was falling asleep in the car. And, to make matters worse? We got rid of cable a month ago. So, I'm glued to the computer tonight!!!! And, a wine glass!

At least share what kind! :drool:

:D

Innovac!on Shiraz Cabernet, a decent cheap wine. ETA And a litre instead of 750ml.

I have some moscato in the fridge, waiting for a friend. Let's hope it doesn't come to that though, as it is probably only about 4%. :tongue_smilie:

Edited by nmoira

... And, to make matters worse? We got rid of cable a month ago. So, I'm glued to the computer tonight!!!! And, a wine glass!

Well, that was poor planning! :tongue_smilie: We just got cable 3 weeks ago - the upcoming election helped us decide!

Dh isn't home yet; off to see if I can figure out how to open a wine bottle myself or get my 16yo to do it. :001_huh:

OK. I crack a "Humming Ale," which is a new offering by California's Anchor Steam brewery. Nice and hoppy! :D

Bill

Mmmmm. Sounds tasty.

I try not to pass judgment. But it's hard sometimes. :tongue_smilie:

Bacardi is a dirty word in my house. God help the poor bartender who puts Bacardi in my rum and coke.

OK. I crack a "Humming Ale," which is a new offering by California's Anchor Steam brewery. Nice and hoppy! :D

Bill

Mmmmm. I'm a hoppy gal.

I started off with the Tsunami Stout that didn't make it into the stew. Love that stuff.

Homemade mead here. Does that reveal too much and turn this onto a political thread? :tongue_smilie:

:cheers2::cheers2:

Depends on your views on tattoos and piercings.

You're all invited to join us for The Bellwether Drinking Game! They say 'bellwether', you drink!
You'll have to let me know when to drink because I'm clicking for my updates.

Same here. I'm watching local news. No cable.

To be safe, I think we should drink every 2 minutes.

I think you might mean "at least" every 2 minutes? :tongue_smilie:

I cannot possibly be the only margarita girl. :001_huh: :tongue_smilie:

The suspense is killing me.

Not with beef stew.

On my second glass, but must start pacing myself now.

Awwww! Sad drunks are fun! Maybe you could drunk FB post. Those are always interesting.

This.

I'll even deign to go to FB. :tongue_smilie:

Not with beef stew.

Ah, true. I had popcorn for dinner. :lol: The kids had leftover hamburgers and DH had leftover spaghetti.

:crying: I only wish I had margarita stuff on hand! My election prep skills are lacking.

Oh, I am so sorry! I'm not quite as prepared as I should be either. I make this recipe and I am out of orange liqueur. Poor me... :nopity:

I'm a little too prepared. Picked up my first (of many) cases of Jubelale yesterday and stopped at the liquor store today.

Let's see who is still conscious/posting by the time Amanda Fritz makes her speech.