Menu

$2500 ticket for 3 yr. old peeing in front yard

That is just asinine.

Hiopefully those people will start calling in to city hall the cop sitting at the end of their street every day. I bet good money he is sitting out there reading a book or on the computer not doing his job. He wrote that ticket to make his numbers look good since he actually isn't working.

LOL! I posted about this on FB and many in this area indicated that this particular little town has some particularly aggressive police officers. Probably little happens there so they take full advantage of any opportunity to issue tickets.

It's a good thing this particular officer wasn't in my area about 15-20 years ago. I would be bankrupt!

Maybe it was actually $25.00?

Anyway - the kid is three. What 3yo has any sense of shame about his boy parts?

And what kind of adult views a 3yo's boy parts as sexual/indecent? I think that cop needs a psych eval.

Um, no...it was actually a $2500 ticket.

http://www.newson6.com/story/20010769/three-year-old-piemont-boy-gets-2500-ticket-for-peeing-in-his-front-yard

Absolutely stupid! :glare:

I know someone with a ds who would have been fined more than once for this...not saying who though.;)

Every, single mother of a boy! Heck, and a few girls mom's too!

Mayor's response according to one of the comments:

"I emailed the mayor and here is her response: To All First I have to tell you that we are as appalled as you are...this entire situation is absolutely ludicrous. Next... The “ticket†has been resolved...Our Police Chief has indicated that he has spoken with the DA’s office and they are not going to pursue this any further. Case closed. Beyond that and embarrassment aside, I will tell you that we are taking the officer’s inability to exercise good judgment quite seriously. Valerie Thomerson Mayor, City of Piedmont "

From the comment section:

Pete

1 hour ago+74

Share | Flag

I emailed the mayor and here is her response: To All First I have to tell you that we are as appalled as you are...this entire situation is absolutely ludicrous. Next... The “ticket†has been resolved...Our Police Chief has indicated that he has spoken with the DA’s office and they are not going to pursue this any further. Case closed. Beyond that and embarrassment aside, I will tell you that we are taking the officer’s inability to exercise good judgment quite seriously. Valerie Thomerson Mayor, City of Piedmont

ETA: and Unicorn wins by a...er...horn. :D

My sister had to keep a straight face and take it seriously when her son's first teacher explained a small 'incident' when her son had relieved himself in the schoolground while playing.

My sister promised to explain to him that he could not do that (at school).

She did not tell the teacher that it could just have easiliy been his little sister. :lol:

We recently had a get together in a toilet-less park, so several of us took our girls 'into the shrubbery'. The boys just took care of themselves.

Edited by Pod's mum
Spelling. Again. Always.