Menu

I am in agony. Emotionally drained too.

My bulging disc is acting up again. I hope to see a chiropractor next week, but today, I just couldn't bring myself to make an appt. We are sort of preparing for the hurricane. I also dropped my iphone in water last night. Our multifunction printer died this week right after we had to spend $500 on a new dryer.

I had a horrible scare this morning. I had already taken ibuprofen last night, and it was too early to take it again before retiring. I had some hydrocodone which I took. I had taken it (not the same bottle) years ago with no problem.

Today, I got up, walked around a little opening the blinds, and then went to the bathroom. I started feeling light-headed. I could not reach my underwear or yoga pants, so I wrapped a towel around me and asked my youngest to help me just get them within arms reach.

I then knew I was going down soon. I felt like vomiting. I floated to their room which was the closest and somehow ended up on the floor. I don't remember that part. I remember coming to and realizing my pants were still down, so I kicked their door shut and told Ben not to come in. He had gone back to the living room thankfully. He said he called my name twice because he heard something fall. I got my pants back up and pulled some blankets off his bed which is on the floor to support my head. I lay there sweating, my head swimming, and hearing a chirping sound.

I finally managed to get up, but it took about five more hours before I got dizzy when standing up.

Yikes. Better not mix anything even if you did it years ago.

I'd be calling the chiro NOW if you know you get pain relief. Back pain is the worst because you cannot lie down, sit or stand in comfort.

Are there any exercises you can do to take the pressure off the disc?

Yikes. Better not mix anything even if you did it years ago.

I'd be calling the chiro NOW if you know you get pain relief. Back pain is the worst because you cannot lie down, sit or stand in comfort.

Are there any exercises you can do to take the pressure off the disc?

I found some online, so I plan to use my ball and try some traction technique once I get up. I will then use ice which I haven't used yet. It's just so hard to get up once I find a somewhat comfortable position.

My bulging disc is acting up again. I hope to see a chiropractor next week, but today, I just couldn't bring myself to make an appt. We are sort of preparing for the hurricane. I also dropped my iphone in water last night. Our multifunction printer died this week right after we had to spend $500 on a new dryer.

I had a horrible scare this morning. I had already taken ibuprofen last night, and it was too early to take it again before retiring. I had some hydrocodone which I took. I had taken it (not the same bottle) years ago with no problem.

Today, I got up, walked around a little opening the blinds, and then went to the bathroom. I started feeling light-headed. I could not reach my underwear or yoga pants, so I wrapped a towel around me and asked my youngest to help me just get them within arms reach.

I then knew I was going down soon. I felt like vomiting. I floated to their room which was the closest and somehow ended up on the floor. I don't remember that part. I remember coming to and realizing my pants were still down, so I kicked their door shut and told Ben not to come in. He had gone back to the living room thankfully. He said he called my name twice because he heard something fall. I got my pants back up and pulled some blankets off his bed which is on the floor to support my head. I lay there sweating, my head swimming, and hearing a chirping sound.

I finally managed to get up, but it took about five more hours before I got dizzy when standing up.

:grouphug::grouphug: So scary for you!