Menu

Your day equated to toilet paper squares

Yes that is right! After visually seeing my day equated to squares of tp, I must take a needed break from here. After all 24 squares goes quicker than you think, and just seeing where my time is, well it's a wonder I get anything done!:001_smile:

:confused:

FWIW....She is one of the posters who want you to go to her blog to read what they have posted there.

If you go to her blog there is probably an article on there somewhere that will explain the post.

Personally, I don't bother. NOT intending to say anything derogatory about the OP, but I figure if posters want you to go to thier blog, it is only to boost the readership counter there. If they have anything to add to this forum they will type it here, or cut/paste it here.

Yes that is right! After visually seeing my day equated to squares of tp, I must take a needed break from here. After all 24 squares goes quicker than you think, and just seeing where my time is, well it's a wonder I get anything done!:001_smile:

:lol:

I'm pretty sure about 23 of my squares would end up being computer related...need to go rethink that!!!

FWIW....She is one of the posters who want you to go to her blog to read what they have posted there.

If you go to her blog there is probably an article on there somewhere that will explain the post.

Personally, I don't bother. NOT intending to say anything derogatory about the OP, but I figure if posters want you to go to thier blog, it is only to boost the readership counter there. If they have anything to add to this forum they will type it here, or cut/paste it here.

I don't think that is necessarily true. I don't believe that those who invite you to view something on their blog are doing it to up their counters. And rather than take up the space on here, that someone else is paying for, you might be invited to view the original on someone's site.

I don't think Heather had any ulterior motives to manipulate people into reading her blog. She feels she's spending too much time here, its probably about as cut and dried as that. Nothing sinister there. :chillpill:

I read it as a visual exercise. Get 24 squares of TP. Take away the # of squares spent for each thing you do (ie 8 squares of sleeping, 1 square of housework, etc...)

And since you only get 24 squares, Heather felt like she wasn't going to "waste" a square on the boards.

Or it could somehow be related to a foul expression that goes something like:

Nah, I can't post that.

Well, personally, :iagree: .

:confused: I don't think that you intended for this to be rude, but it really is. Heather is not a poster who attempts to solicit blog readers and she always has a lot to add here.

Heather is my friend and your summation of what she posted really bothers me because it is not accurate.

I read it as a visual exercise. Get 24 squares of TP. Take away the # of squares spent for each thing you do (ie 8 squares of sleeping, 1 square of housework, etc...)

And since you only get 24 squares, Heather felt like she wasn't going to "waste" a square on the boards.

How did you get that? It makes perfect sense, looking back at it, and since you've even verified it - I'm impressed! I thought what Jean did, LOL.

With the rising prices of TP (and everything), we must take care with those valuable resources! :001_smile:

In terms of life, I think of the ad for some credit card that could go something like:

Curriculum and supplies $200 (dreaming here)

Gas $400 (more like a nightmare)

Food $500

etc...

Time with your family -- priceless...

I think I shall strive to use my squares carefully! They do run out so quickly!:tongue_smilie:

:confused: I don't think that you intended for this to be rude, but it really is. Heather is not a poster who attempts to solicit blog readers and she always has a lot to add here.

Heather is my friend and your summation of what she posted really bothers me because it is not accurate.

Tru dat.

Heather is having a pretty rough time lately. It's likely she's reprioritizing her time right now to deal with some of the things going on in her life.

And in light of a recent thread here, I personally think it was a reference to:

"Not a square to spare."

Anyone? :D

Time is like toilet paper, you can't get either back.

:grouphug: Heather, I love your wisdom.

Tru dat.

Heather is having a pretty rough time lately. It's likely she's reprioritizing her time right now to deal with some of the things going on in her life.

And in light of a recent thread here, I personally think it was a reference to:

"Not a square to spare."

Anyone? :D

:lol::lol::lol:

Too funny, Amy. You crack me up!!!

Heather is not an attention monger. She is a very valuable part of this board, and though I totally understand her reasons, I am sad that she's feeling the need to take a break.

Sometimes you can just take what people say at face value.

Oh, Heather, you'll be missed around here, but I totally get it. I refuse to visualize your analogy, because there are still a few weeks left of summer, and I don't want the guilt I would feel if I analyzed my toilet paper usage.

Hugs, doll!

I disagree with Elaine. I think you meant for this to be rude. There could be no other reason to post lies about such a great contributor on these boards. Heather is not an attention seeker. She is always full of support and wisdom.