Menu

Current WTM Homes for Sale prayer list

I will definately keep you all the ladies in my prayers. I know this hard economic time has hit many families. We too are feeling the pain but since we are still renting, we are just going to be evicted if we can't get things together. We are trying as hard as possible but with no jobs in the area. DH can't find another job. Everybody needs to stick together in this situation as things may get worse before they get better. This nation is so unpredictable now!

• Replies 464
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well it looks like we may be close to having a buyer! There is a guy who has come to see our house 5 times now and his realtor indicated that he may make an offer as soon as tonight or tomorrow. Oh what a blessing that would be! We're praying that he will make a decent and serious offer and will be willing to make arrangements that will accommodate us while we buy and move into a new house.

Well it looks like we may be close to having a buyer! There is a guy who has come to see our house 5 times now and his realtor indicated that he may make an offer as soon as tonight or tomorrow. Oh what a blessing that would be! We're praying that he will make a decent and serious offer and will be willing to make arrangements that will accommodate us while we buy and move into a new house.

Happy, happy news, Susan! Yay!!!

We had a last-minute showing today - (I didn't even vacuum - shhhh!) - it was an older couple who want to move closer to their daughter. They said how much they liked the house, but they still have to sell theirs.

You know what, though? Dh and I are totally, TOTALLY at peace with this whole situation. He's not liking his out-of-state job AT ALL, and is looking for something back here. A long shot, but who knows. We've talked through various scenarios, including selling the house but staying local, or not selling at all. I feel like we're ok with whatever ends up happening. . . . . crazy us, we're even going to plant some blueberry bushes!

We've priced as low as we can go. It stinks that dh works so far away, but we're coping. We'll just see what the Lord will do. . . . .

I will NEVER tire of reading posts like this one! :D Do keep us posted. We stand in agreement with you that if this is the will of the Lord, NOTHING will stand in the way!!!!! Now to Him Who is able........Praise the Lord!

On the note of "serious and decent offer". It's amazing what God can do with circumstances. Our buyer started out *$30K* less than our asking price. It was only because he had the earmarks of someone seriously interested in the house (rather than the "bottomfeeders" who'd made similar offers previous to him and been turned away by us in the name of "we're too far apart") that we countered at all. Long story short, we ended up closing with him for less than what *we* thought we would ever close on the house BUT we know that we know that the Lord led us every step of the way to that place. His will was established, He will always meet our needs, and it was all a blessing. In light of this, my prayer is that you will just *know* what you're to do with whatever offer he brings forth through the direction of the Holy Spirit.

Edited by Sharon in SC

Happy, happy news, Susan! Yay!!!

We had a last-minute showing today - (I didn't even vacuum - shhhh!) - it was an older couple who want to move closer to their daughter. They said how much they liked the house, but they still have to sell theirs.

You know what, though? Dh and I are totally, TOTALLY at peace with this whole situation. He's not liking his out-of-state job AT ALL, and is looking for something back here. A long shot, but who knows. We've talked through various scenarios, including selling the house but staying local, or not selling at all. I feel like we're ok with whatever ends up happening. . . . . crazy us, we're even going to plant some blueberry bushes!

We've priced as low as we can go. It stinks that dh works so far away, but we're coping. We'll just see what the Lord will do. . . . .

:grouphug: God is continutally guiding you and directing you, my friend! Enjoy those blueberry bushes!

It's official - we have a signed contract! I know things can go awry in the meantime, but we are so hopeful now. We feel such a weight lifted. Our realtor feels very comfortable with the prospect of a smooth closing. And the house that we have been eyeing for the past 6th months is still on the market and we are going to start talking through making an offer on that house.

One wonderful thing that our buyer agreed to was to rent us "our" house for a month after closing so we can make rennovations and move into our new place gradually. That will be such a blessing!

It's official - we have a signed contract! I know things can go awry in the meantime, but we are so hopeful now. We feel such a weight lifted. Our realtor feels very comfortable with the prospect of a smooth closing. And the house that we have been eyeing for the past 6th months is still on the market and we are going to start talking through making an offer on that house.

One wonderful thing that our buyer agreed to was to rent us "our" house for a month after closing so we can make rennovations and move into our new place gradually. That will be such a blessing!

:party::party::party:

:w00t::w00t: :thumbup::thumbup:

HOORAY!!! Can I tell you that this just gives me so much hope that at some point I will get to come here and write these words as well! Thanks for sharing!

:party:

Rejoicing with you, Susan!

WOW!!!

:party:

Two sales in one week YEAH LORD! I'm still lurking and praying ladies. it's amazing how the Lord has blessed us this year since we sold our house. Keep your chins up!

Joanna, I'm so sorry to hear about your situation. Have you talked with your landlord about letting you stay for less? What about state assistance? I think there's stimulus money available for emergency assistance? If, for some reason you are evicted, the Lord has a better plan in mind. Maybe you'll be able to find someplace with less rent. Hang in there!

Blessings and prayers to all!

Dorinda

With the economy and housing market being what it is, I hope the Admin folks don't mind me creating a separate thread for the Homes for Sale prayer list in an effort to reach more prayer partners than just those who are subscribed to the thread regarding the sale of my home (http://www.welltrainedmind.com/forums/showthread.php?p=203900#poststop).

If you are so inclined, please remember these ladies in your prayers for the sale of their respective homes! Also, if your name is on this list, please update us as you are able. Additionally, if you have a home to sell and would like your name added to this list, let me know!

Originally Posted by Sharon in SC

With the economy and housing market being what it is, I hope the Admin folks don't mind me creating a separate thread for the Homes for Sale prayer list in an effort to reach more prayer partners than just those who are subscribed to the thread regarding the sale of my home (http://www.welltrainedmind.com/forum...03900#poststop).

If you are so inclined, please remember these ladies in your prayers for the sale of their respective homes! Also, if your name is on this list, please update us as you are able. Additionally, if you have a home to sell and would like your name added to this list, let me know!

abreakfromlife

kacifl's daughter (who was attacked) (condo to sell in Georgia as do *four* other single women neighbors)

Drama Queen (needs to decide whether or not to keep home on the market in light of 90 day extensions currently being afforded them by the mortage company)

milovany (needs an offer on their home to be able to place an offer on the home they desire)

misplacedalaskan

Drama Queen (needs to sell to avoid foreclosure)

Debbie in Il parent's (home in NH; desire to move closer to Debbie)

Debbie in OR

Parrothead (home to sell in Montana; has been on the market a year and will be relisted)

Leslie in TN (open house scheduled for Aug 3 - pray that extra incentive for a contract that day will be successful!)

Deb in NJ's friend

Misty

ma23peas (Tara in Alabama; has two house payments; praying for a sale *this* month -October '08)

FloridaLisa (wants her home to sell *if* it be the will of the Lord)

Sunshine

Kristavws (needs to sell her vacant rental property)

Elaine (needs to sell to join husband elsewhere)

Donna

My4cowboys

Shelly in MD

Serendipity (home in Texas)

Amyable (currently in throes of prepping home for market - need blessing of physical health in their endeavors)

Kari in SC (trouble with renters; will be prepping home for market week of 2/1)

Heide in NJ (friend of Deb in NJ)

Melanie in NJ (friend of Deb in NJ)

Heather H

dmmosher (family moved to assist elderly in-laws; need to sell the home from which they moved)

Contracts pending:

Susan in TN

Joyfulmama (scheduled to close 4/20, day before insurance policy runs out)

SOLD (PTL!):

Diane in CO

TeaTotaler (closing date 8/25)(waiting confirmation)

Tarheel Heather

coffeefreak

Mary in NJ

Sharon in SC now has only one home in her possession!!!! Praise the Lord!!!! :-D

Debbie in TX (home for sale in Arkansas)

Homes currently pulled off the market with plans to possibly relist:

Dianne in TX

Homes currently being rented:

Brigitte

Newbie?

Battlemaiden?

• 2 weeks later...

Figured two weeks was long enough for this thread to lie dormant. . .

How is everyone doing?

We continue to have showings, and no offers. Story of our lives! We definitely have a "niche" property, and will need just the right buyer.

It's a long, long road. We had 4 folks come through our open house Sunday, and another showing tomorrow.

Dh has started looking for jobs again - maybe even one back here, who knows?

(Well, we know WHO knows, don't we!)

Post some updates, y'all!

We have decided to list our house on the Military By Owner site as a rental. We have also listed it on AHRN (another military rental site). We still have the For Sale listing and sign up also...we will take whatever contract happens to come in in the Lord's timing.

AND....we have a showing scheduled for tomorrow evening. Praying that this might be THE family the Lord has picked out for our home.

Dh lost months his job last October and still has not found full-time work. We have only made it for the last 6 months with dh's IT consulting work he had just started part-time last year, right before he was laid off from his full-time job.

We only moved into our home 2 years ago, and unfortunately bought it close to top dollar. We will be LUCKY to sell it and not OWE any money to the bank. We don't hold much hope at all of selling and getting back any of our down payment. Right now we are just looking for a way to get out of our house payment obligations and not go through foreclosure. We really do not want to suffer the damage to our credit rating, because we will eventually need to buy another home somewhere.

We have a nice house, and a great yard, but only 4 showings in the last 4 months. This is NOT a good sign for what used to be a great real estate market in Atlanta area.

We would appreciate your prayers for our home to sell quickly and at a decent price.

Thank you.

Lisa

Our house goes to auction tomorrow.

We were going to do a Deed in Lieu, but a last minute seller came up. They offered the same amount as what the bank accepted in January (the sale fell through), but the bank countered $37,000 higher.:glare:

Then the buyers decided that if they were going to buy the house for more money, they weren't going to pay any real estate commissions. We all think (including their realtor) that they are going to try and buy the house at auction. It would save them $8-9000.

I shoud've just done the Deed in Lieu and been done with it, but we kept hoping it would sell. We did go Monday and get the rest of our stuff and fish one last time.:( I cried over all we have lost, but I am ready to move on now.

My prayers to you all.... that we may all remain faithful through the trials.

We closed on Monday! We thought we were all done... except for waiting for confirmation that the repairs to the fence, damaged in the recent wind storms, were completed.

And then the realtor called today and said there was a problem. And I called the realtor back and said it wasn't my problem - it was a realtor problem, and I called her boss to very politely inform her that it was not our problem, but their problem.

So we are praying that this is a little wrinkle, easily ironed out by the realtor, and not a problem that we must deal with. Please keep us in prayer.

My prayers to you all.... that we may all remain faithful through the trials.

We closed on Monday! We thought we were all done... except for waiting for confirmation that the repairs to the fence, damaged in the recent wind storms, were completed.

And then the realtor called today and said there was a problem. And I called the realtor back and said it wasn't my problem - it was a realtor problem, and I called her boss to very politely inform her that it was not our problem, but their problem.

So we are praying that this is a little wrinkle, easily ironed out by the realtor, and not a problem that we must deal with. Please keep us in prayer.

Praying! Do keep us posted....meanwhile, we rejoice in your closing!

With the economy and housing market being what it is, I hope the Admin folks don't mind me creating a separate thread for the Homes for Sale prayer list in an effort to reach more prayer partners than just those who are subscribed to the thread regarding the sale of my home (http://www.welltrainedmind.com/forums/showthread.php?p=203900#poststop).

abreakfromlife

kacifl's daughter (who was attacked) (condo to sell in Georgia as do *four* other single women neighbors)

milovany (needs an offer on their home to be able to place an offer on the home they desire)

misplacedalaskan

Debbie in OR

Parrothead (home to sell in Montana; has been on the market a year and will be relisted)

Leslie in TN (open house scheduled for Aug 3 - pray that extra incentive for a contract that day will be successful!)

Deb in NJ's friend

Misty

ma23peas (Tara in Alabama; has two house payments; praying for a sale *this* month -October '08)

Sunshine

Donna

My4cowboys

Shelly in MD

Amyable (currently in throes of prepping home for market - need blessing of physical health in their endeavors)

Heather H

dmmosher (family moved to assist elderly in-laws; need to sell the home from which they moved)

caitlinsmom

Tricia (facing possible foreclosure)

Drama Queen needs to sell trailer she's currently living in

Contracts pending:

Susan in TN

SOLD (PTL!):

Diane in CO

Tarheel Heather

coffeefreak

Mary in NJ

Sharon in SC now has only one home in her possession!!!! Praise the Lord!!!! :-D

Home issue resolved in another manner:

Drama Queen

Dianne in TX

Brigitte

Newbie?

Battlemaiden?

Edited by Sharon in SC

I would like to join the thead. We are putting our house up on Tuesday. We already had one cancelled apointment this last week. They are supposed to come by on Monday. Keeping fingers crossed and praying for a quick sale. We want to be out of here by July.

Adding you now! May God's Kingdom purposes be established in this for your family!

Our house foreclosed on Thursday - it doesn't look like anyone bought it.

:grouphug: As I went in to remove your home from the list for sale, I was reminded that "all things work together for good for them who love the Lord and who are called according to His purpose." It is for this reason that I did not feel right about not putting your home somewhere on the list as a prayer covered resolution so I decided to create another category - "Resolved in another matter". Each time I see that I will remember that the Lord is in control and while things may not always go as *we* feel they should, He knows how they need to and we will continue to trust *HIM*.

Your family remains in our prayers on the other list. Know you are not alone and that God has assured us through his promises that when you walk through the waters, they will not sweep over you!!!!!!!

Blessings, my friend! Sharon

Well, I need to go back on the list! I have to sell this trailer we live in. Most people I have told don't think it will be hard, especially if we owner-finance. We're asking $13,000, but it isn't a great neighborhood. The lot is very nice, though, and it is closer to town.

Thanks for all the prayers!

Well, I need to go back on the list! I have to sell this trailer we live in. Most people I have told don't think it will be hard, especially if we owner-finance. We're asking $13,000, but it isn't a great neighborhood. The lot is very nice, though, and it is closer to town.

Thanks for all the prayers!

You're on, Drama Queen! :grouphug:

Praise God from whom all blessings flow! Thank you for your prayers and kind words while we worked to sell our home. We closed on the sale of our house on Thursday and bought a new home at the same time. God has been so gracious to work out the details and timing for us. As I was always grateful to read, may God's Kingdom purposes be established in this for our family!

abreakfromlife

misplacedalaskan

Debbie in OR

Deb in NJ's friend

Misty

Sunshine

Donna

My4cowboys

Shelly in MD

Heather H

caitlinsmom

SOLD (PTL!):

Diane in CO

Tarheel Heather

coffeefreak

Mary in NJ

Susan in TN

Drama Queen

Dianne in TX

Brigitte

Newbie?

Battlemaiden?

Praise God from whom all blessings flow! Thank you for your prayers and kind words while we worked to sell our home. We closed on the sale of our house on Thursday and bought a new home at the same time. God has been so gracious to work out the details and timing for us. As I was always grateful to read, may God's Kingdom purposes be established in this for our family!

Oh, Susan, we rejoice with you! :grouphug: Praises to the One Who does all things well!

Still here, ladies.

It's been very quiet - no showings at all. We have a showing on Friday at 9 a.m.

We're beginning to feel that the Lord doesn't want us to move - but the commute (dh gone M-F in Tennessee) is getting old.

We're praying for either the house to sell, or for my dh to get a job back here.

And just to add. . . .. last May, our friend's dog had puppies. My kids wanted a puppy SO badly. We had to say, "No," B/c we were expecting to move.

Guess what? Same dog, had puppies again. We saw them and fell in love with them. I'd love to just say, "Go for it!" b/c we might end up staying. . . it just is so hard to have to put our lives on hold - for so long - over this house. Dd16 has wanted a dog for 9 years. . . . .I'd love to grant this one thing to them. Sigh.

Thanks, all!

Edited by HeatherH

Could you add my family to the list. We live in Michigan which has just been ravaged in the Real Estate market. We've had our home on the market for almost four years now and no takers. I'd really appreciate it.

Four years. . . . . :grouphug: I'll be praying.

Here is my update... We have one month left on our contract with our realtor. In this past month, my dh was laid off. I put our house on Craig's List as a possible rental as of June 1st. If we end up renting it - it pays both mortgages and brings in about $500 profit each month. Seems like a good thing, but we would love to just be done with it and not be landlords for another year. We did have a second showing this past week or so and were told that this man was going to look at two more houses this weekend. He is then supposed to make an offer on one of these houses or ours. Who knows if that will happen or not! So, we are still pursuing renting and trying to sell at the same time. Thanks to all of you for prayers!

You would think that after closing, you could wipe your hands of the house. :glare:

We closed on 4/20. Shortly thereafter we were notified that our realtor made a paperwork mistake, and the buyers were unhappy (to put it mildly).

Today I received notice that they buyers have asked us for money. :001_huh:

They paid less for the house than we did, we paid 1/2 of closing fees, and now they want more... :lol:

The realtor is still trying to work things out with the buyers. Hopefully they can come to an agreement, and this issue can be resolved amicably!

Our realtor is beside herself. She knows she made an error, has apologized for it, and now is being taken advantage of (and so are we).

Please pray for a quick end to this issue so that it does not end up in court!

Thank you.

Another update... Our house in FL has been for sale for a little over 3 months. The last couple of weeks we have had more lookers - so I am told by my realtor. Last week, he showed the house to a man that grew up in our neighborhood. My dh sort of remembers him - I don't know him at all. Anyway, he really liked the house A LOT. My dh went down to FL this past weekend with his sister for Mother's Day (their mom lives in our old neighborhood). He did some more work on the house - nothing huge - cleaned the pool a bit more, etc. Our realtor took the interested man with his wife and child back through early this a.m. Apparrently, they really liked it. How much? I don't know and am afraid to hope for. He said he gave them some financing info and was supposed to speak with them this evening or tomorrow morning. He said they spent a long time in the house and he was really pleased with the extra things dh took care of this weekend.

At this point, we are getting closer to putting it back up for rent for a year if this doesn't work out. My dh was laid off a few weeks ago and renting the house actually generates income after it pays both mortgages. I think we would still prefer to sell, but I am so confused. I am just going to let God decide. I am really still hoping and praying these people will buy because I am tired of the house drama. Thanks for listening.

Another update... Our house in FL has been for sale for a little over 3 months. The last couple of weeks we have had more lookers - so I am told by my realtor. Last week, he showed the house to a man that grew up in our neighborhood. My dh sort of remembers him - I don't know him at all. Anyway, he really liked the house A LOT. My dh went down to FL this past weekend with his sister for Mother's Day (their mom lives in our old neighborhood). He did some more work on the house - nothing huge - cleaned the pool a bit more, etc. Our realtor took the interested man with his wife and child back through early this a.m. Apparrently, they really liked it. How much? I don't know and am afraid to hope for. He said he gave them some financing info and was supposed to speak with them this evening or tomorrow morning. He said they spent a long time in the house and he was really pleased with the extra things dh took care of this weekend.

At this point, we are getting closer to putting it back up for rent for a year if this doesn't work out. My dh was laid off a few weeks ago and renting the house actually generates income after it pays both mortgages. I think we would still prefer to sell, but I am so confused. I am just going to let God decide. I am really still hoping and praying these people will buy because I am tired of the house drama. Thanks for listening.

Kari, Here's trusting God to guide you and direct you, counsel you and watch over you, instruct you and show you the way that you're to go. He assures us that whether we turn to the right or the left, we will hear His still, small voice behind us saying, "This is the way, walk ye in it." Sleep well, my friend. You'll have all the direction you need to make decisions that will leave you walking in the center of God's will for your life! Do keep us posted....

Blessings,

Sharon

Still here, ladies.

It's been very quiet - no showings at all. We have a showing on Friday at 9 a.m.

We're beginning to feel that the Lord doesn't want us to move - but the commute (dh gone M-F in Tennessee) is getting old.

We're praying for either the house to sell, or for my dh to get a job back here.

And just to add. . . .. last May, our friend's dog had puppies. My kids wanted a puppy SO badly. We had to say, "No," B/c we were expecting to move.

Guess what? Same dog, had puppies again. We saw them and fell in love with them. I'd love to just say, "Go for it!" b/c we might end up staying. . . it just is so hard to have to put our lives on hold - for so long - over this house. Dd16 has wanted a dog for 9 years. . . . .I'd love to grant this one thing to them. Sigh.

Thanks, all!

Heather, :grouphug:! I'm catching up on recent posts and happened to have read Kari's latest prior to yours. I feel the Word of the hour is what I shared with her so I'm going to copy it here to you as well, my friend:

Heather, Here's trusting God to guide you and direct you, counsel you and watch over you, instruct you and show you the way that you're to go. He assures us that whether we turn to the right or the left, we will hear His still, small voice behind us saying, "This is the way, walk ye in it." Sleep well, my friend. You'll have all the direction you need to make decisions that will leave you walking in the center of God's will for your life! Do keep us posted....

As for the puppy, God has sold many a house, I'm sure, with puppies. ;-) Your dd's age is the same as mine. It tears at my heart when I think of what relative little time I have left with her before college years. I'll pray with you that if the Lord knows the puppy would be a blessing to your dd and your home that He will flood your heart with peace regarding getting it.

Blessings to you this day and in the days to come!!!

Sharon

abreakfromlife

misplacedalaskan

Debbie in OR

Deb in NJ's friend

Misty

Sunshine

Donna

My4cowboys

Shelly in MD

Kari in SC (has a seriously interested party; family needs to ultimately decide whether to rent again in face of dh having been laid off)

Heather H

caitlinsmom

Bigmamabird - home in Michigan has been on market for *four* years

OTHER HOME RELATED REQUESTS:

Joyfulmama - post closing issues with buyer who is requesting more $; pray for peaceful resolution outside of court

SOLD (PTL!):

Diane in CO

Tarheel Heather

coffeefreak

Mary in NJ

Susan in TN

Drama Queen

Dianne in TX

Brigitte

Newbie?

Battlemaiden?

Edited by Sharon in SC

Could you add my family to the list. We live in Michigan which has just been ravaged in the Real Estate market. We've had our home on the market for almost four years now and no takers. I'd really appreciate it.

I'm sorry I've been off the boards in recent days and am just now seeing your request. Your on the list! Father, in the name of Jesus, we ask that you would show your hand in a mighty way. May your glory be revealed in the sale of this home. Amen!

Here is my update... We have one month left on our contract with our realtor. In this past month, my dh was laid off. I put our house on Craig's List as a possible rental as of June 1st. If we end up renting it - it pays both mortgages and brings in about $500 profit each month. Seems like a good thing, but we would love to just be done with it and not be landlords for another year. We did have a second showing this past week or so and were told that this man was going to look at two more houses this weekend. He is then supposed to make an offer on one of these houses or ours. Who knows if that will happen or not! So, we are still pursuing renting and trying to sell at the same time. Thanks to all of you for prayers!

Kari, having carried two homes for much longer than I anticipated (2+ years), these are the questions I would ask myself when trying to determine the better route to take in light of your dh having been laid off. If I remember correctly, the mortgage on the home you're living in was not too high???? How does that amount plus the extra $500/month compare to the taxes, insurance, and maintenance costs that second home represents to your budget?

In our case, we were having to pay "non residential taxes" on the other home (more than 4 times the normal taxes when we were living in it!) and our insurance company could have charged us extra in insurance fees because we weren't living in it (thankfully, they didn't). Just prior to closing, we had a $900 unexpected plumbing bill.

I'm sure you've already attempted to assess all of this but just thought I'd share that I would do the math and try to determine what the value of the home sold represents to your finances vs the value of the current mortgage/extra $500 month as it relates to the added expenses because the other home is in your name.

In any case, I am confident per my other post to you that the Lord will grant you every bit of wisdom and discernment you guys need to make a good decision!

:grouphug:, Sharon

You would think that after closing, you could wipe your hands of the house. :glare:

We closed on 4/20. Shortly thereafter we were notified that our realtor made a paperwork mistake, and the buyers were unhappy (to put it mildly).

Today I received notice that they buyers have asked us for money. :001_huh:

They paid less for the house than we did, we paid 1/2 of closing fees, and now they want more... :lol:

The realtor is still trying to work things out with the buyers. Hopefully they can come to an agreement, and this issue can be resolved amicably!

Our realtor is beside herself. She knows she made an error, has apologized for it, and now is being taken advantage of (and so are we).

Please pray for a quick end to this issue so that it does not end up in court!

Thank you.

I am so sorry for your troubles in this. I've just added your need to the latest update. Do keep us posted. Remember, God says: Put your trust in the Lord and He will do this. He will make your righteousness shine like the dawn, the justice of your cause like the noon day sun.

This battle is His and we will watch with anticipation and expectation to see what He will do!

:grouphug:, Sharon

• 2 weeks later...

abreakfromlife

misplacedalaskan

Debbie in OR

Deb in NJ's friend

Misty

Sunshine

Donna

Shelly in MD

Heather H

caitlinsmom

Bigmamabird - home in Michigan has been on market for *four* years

OTHER HOME RELATED REQUESTS:

Joyfulmama - post closing issues with buyer who is requesting more $; pray for peaceful resolution outside of court

UNDER CONTRACT:

My4cowboys (due to close in 3 weeks)

SOLD (PTL!):

Diane in CO

Tarheel Heather

coffeefreak

Mary in NJ

Susan in TN

Drama Queen

Dianne in TX

Kari in SC

Brigitte

Newbie?

Battlemaiden?

Edited by Sharon in SC