Menu

Active, secular homeschool blog recs?

So many of the blogs I used to follow have not updated in ages or barely ever do.

Any recs on secular homeschool blogs? And by secular I don't necessarily mean bloggers without religion or a spiritual life but ones whose homeschool/blogs do not focus on that. Hope that makes sense.

TIA!

Mine is about our school. I post 4-6 times a week, and I rarely mention God or my faith (typing and realizing that makes me feel bad :(.) The other blog in my signature is by another member on here and her blog is completely secular and she posts at least 3 times a week. She's an afterschooler, I'm teaching 1st grade and an early-reader pre-school. Edited by theYoungerMrsWarde

Thanks for all the links so far - keep them coming! A few I already read and even some I link to on my own blog. This thread will be a good resource.

I was pretty lax last year with blogging but I hope to be better.

I blog and I'm completely secular. If you check out the K-8 board on Fridays, there's always a Weekly Update thread so you can find a bunch of blogs that frequently post.

I did not know about that, thanks.

Guest tsmama24

check out this full list of secular blogs! I can't follow ALL of 'em, but I catch as many posts as I can...http://www.secularhomeschool.com/content.php?r=207-Secular-Homeschool-Blogs

I update pretty regularly - link's in my sig.

I like Rivka's blog Tinderbox and Julie's blog Creekside Learning. Oh, and Teaching Stars. There are others though...

These 4 were the ones I was going to recommend. They are very helpful, detailed, and informative.

:001_wub: Thank you so much, guys. I almost volunteered myself, but then I realized that I probably don't count as a secular blogger. The most recent post on my blog right now is about a UU religious education lesson.

• 6 months later...