Menu

My Goodness *anj*, just look at you, SIX Green Squares!!!

I am in awe of all of you with so many rep blocks! I am trying to get my feet wet here and have a long way to go! :001_smile: I find myself spending more and more time (mostly at night...so getting less and less sleep lol) on these boards. You are all more fun than sleep. :D

(OK...I will be honest, I am starting to spend too much time here during the day, too...good thing it is summer! lol)

Thanks everyone. Isn't it fun??? And yes, Kelli gave me the final bump that sent me over the top!

It's so funny, whenever Kelli mentions the prom queen thing I keep hearing "Everybody Run, the Homecoming Queen's Got a Gun", especially considering Kelli's current premenstrual state, you know?

Oh, and Andie, definitely get the suitcase full of cheese. It's much more flairful than the big fork and spoon! ;)

Come on, guys! Get movin' and groovin', I want you all to get more bling too!!! bounce016.gif

Hey Anj!

Share the love! ;-) Pretty please! Pretty cool of Kelli to do that! What a gal!

Yes, it was pretty cool of her. She was the first person I repped this morning. I'm sharing the love, believe me. I try to use up all of my rep every day. Just my little way of adding to the beauty! ;)

Thanks everyone. Isn't it fun??? And yes, Kelli gave me the final bump that sent me over the top!

It's so funny, whenever Kelli mentions the prom queen thing I keep hearing "Everybody Run, the Homecoming Queen's Got a Gun", especially considering Kelli's current premenstrual state, you know?

Oh, and Andie, definitely get the suitcase full of cheese. It's much more flairful than the big fork and spoon! ;)

Come on, guys! Get movin' and groovin', I want you all to get more bling too!!! bounce016.gif

I couldn't wait to get to my computer this morning and see if you made it! (I'm so goofy).

I am soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo JEALOUS!!!!!!! Look at me with my itty bitty green square!!

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Yes, it was pretty cool of her. She was the first person I repped this morning. I'm sharing the love, believe me. I try to use up all of my rep every day. Just my little way of adding to the beauty! ;)

WAY TO GO ANJ!!!! I was hoping you'd make it last night, but this morning is pretty great too!! :party:

Now don't forget about the little folk who helped it all happen, you hear?

BTW how many cups of coffee *have* you had today??:lol:

WAY TO GO ANJ!!!! I was hoping you'd make it last night, but this morning is pretty great too!! :party:

Now don't forget about the little folk who helped it all happen, you hear?

BTW how many cups of coffee *have* you had today??:lol:

There's a loooooong list on a post it that's stuck to my desk. I'm workin' my list, but there are some people (like you) who I can't rep yet because apparently I've done it too recently. :D

OH, and I've had I think three cups of coffee today.

I could use another one though, because I was up way too late last night.

That's over now. I have got to mend my ways and start going to bed at night.

Why is the sixth square a lighter green?

It must be that you are, indeed, more ENLIGHTENED, *anj*!

angelic003.gif

My theory is that it is like an abacus (at least the ones RightStart uses). Makes it easier to figure out how many squares there are when you are looking quickly. Or if you have old eyes and all those squares start dancing when you try to count them. 5 dark and 1 light equals 6. Easy Peasy. :D

Couldn't happen to a more deserving person! Anj has been nothing but helpful and gracious! :)

... and no, I'm not doing that to suck up! I'm pretty sure she has already given me rep lately so I'm just tellin' it like it is :p

Awww, that's so sweet. You're making me all embarrassed and stuff! :blushing:

Awww, that's so sweet. You're making me all embarrassed and stuff! :blushing:

Anj,

I have square envy. Can you loan me some of yours and than when I get enough, I promise I will give them back. Truly do you need them all.

Jet

Well, bling me then ;)....I'm dyin' here with my 2 squares :crying:.

Thanks to those of you who sent this beginner bee some rep points! :001_smile:

I tried to send some back but it says that I have to wait 24 hours -- I take it there is there a limit to how much we can send each day? I am having fun with all of this. :D

Thank you!

I think I'll start calling you guys my cellophane friends because you are soooooo transparent!!! :lol::lol:

Actually, I have been out of rep for several hours now.

We only get a few for each day and I try to split it between people I owe, people I want to help, and people who say fabulous things. And when the perfect storm strikes all three are rolled into one!

Another day, another batch of rep! :)

I'm starting to feel like I'm in high school. Only instead of the star football player and Designer jeans, it's green squares and number of posts. :001_rolleyes:

We have nearly the same number of posts, can I sit at your lunch table?;)

What about us peons with only one square sooky.gif

You can sit with me. I'll host the 1 squared, low poster table. I've got this role down pat. I was on the bottom of the food chain in high school. ;) That would be reason # 243454 that we homeschool.

Oh, there's room for everyone at this table. Come on, we'll scrunch down. And if the table gets too cramped we'll pull up another one!

I like to have lots of company!!! :D

Here's where you are. Since you are invisible, I had to find you. We miss you over at the Nothingness Thread.

Congrats on your green glow, fellow New Jerseyan. :001_smile: