Menu

My baby is here. (And I survived the week w/ my parents)

showthread.php?p=362589#post362589I have good news to share! Our baby Margaret Grace was born on June 24th. She is such a sweet, delightful baby. We are all enjoying her.

And if anyone read my post where I was worried about my parents visit to "help" after baby came... everything went great. My mom didn't plan great meals or clean my house. But I was able to relax and enjoy our time together and not stress about the mess. For me, that was a huge accomplishment. My parents spent a lot of time playing games with the kids, reading to them, taking them to the park, etc. That made thing easier for me and made it a fun, special time for my kids.

I can't figure out how to put an image in my post. There are some pictures of Grace at our family blog:

http://joelduff.blogspot.com/

06+30+08+020.JPG06+30+08+020.JPG

06+30+08+020.JPG

Danestress- I love that picture of Elijah and Graham too. The expression on Elijah's face is so cute.

Another Lynn- Congratulations on the birth of your little girl!

Kelli- Dh thought that picture of solitaire on the laptop was hillarious. :) He was playing solitaire and preparing a lecture for one of his classes and checking stocks and such. We also watched a movie and played sudoku and walked many laps around labor and delivery. I was induced and it took a long time to get things going. Then I got an epidural and was pretty comfortable. I didn't need too much moral support until the last few minutes.