Menu

What is your favorite tea?

I mean REAL tea that you actually drink. I've gone back to the boxed/bag kind, but it is getting expensive and flavor lacking. I would rather go back to loose than the $5 a box higher end stuff.

What are some great teas?

This is my all time favorite!!! It is a spicy sweet tea brewed on its own. No need for added sugar.

http://www.marketspice.com/store/products/marketspice-cinnamon-orange-tea-16oz-package

I have never found anything that comes close to it!

Hmmm I have never had this. Can you believe this is made in my home town and I'm so un tea educated LOL. I'll have to hunt this down. I'm sure I can find it local. I juts hate buying a big package of something I have never tried. I do love a good spicy chai so I'll bet I would like this.

Hmmm I have never had this. Can you believe this is made in my home town and I'm so un tea educated LOL. I'll have to hunt this down. I'm sure I can find it local. I juts hate buying a big package of something I have never tried. I do love a good spicy chai so I'll bet I would like this.

You can get it in smaller quantities. Just go the site and search Signature Tea, or you could just go to the Pike Place Market. ;)

PS, my hometown too!

You can get it in smaller quantities. Just go the site and search Signature Tea, or you could just go to the Pike Place Market. ;)

PS, my hometown too!

A reason for me to drive to the city :tongue_smilie:

I'm about a half hr N

I love www.teavana.com . They have a wide selection of loose teas and I can usually use each teaspoon to make several cups of tea.

Teavana and Adagio are my favorites! They both have great selections. At Adagio you can purchase different customer blends, the selection is extensive! I've never had bad tea from either place.

That said, we also use Lipton's cold brew tea, which tastes like regular tea. It's nice to not have to heat anything up to make it.

This is my all time favorite!!! It is a spicy sweet tea brewed on its own. No need for added sugar.

http://www.marketspice.com/store/products/marketspice-cinnamon-orange-tea-16oz-package

That looks so good! Reminds me of Good Earth Original Spice Blend, which is one of my all-time favorites.

Other absolute favorites:

From Stash, I like Liquorice Spice and Meyer Lemon. With a touch of stevia, the Lemon one tastes like amazing lemonade!

From Celestial Seasonings, I like Sleepytime (at bed time of course), Tangerine Orange Zinger, and Red Zinger, as well as a bunch of other flavors.

I love all types of tea, and even have the zojirushi water boiler to support my habit, but MOST days I'm content with Trader Joe's Irish Breakfast tea with sugar and a splash of milk. It costs about 1/3 as much as Twinings and is just as good. TJs has a decent tea selection that won't break the bank. My son is addicts to their chai latte and I try to also keep the white tea pomegranate on hand.

My favorite is Lipton Orange and Spice flavored Black Tea which apparently has just been discontinued by Lipton. :(

Ack!! WHAT?!? I knew I didn't see it in Target anymore but I didn't know it was totally gone. :(

Maybe I'll have to try Juniper's suggestion. I don't like sweet tea at all, so never add sugar, but I do love a good orange and spice blend!!

Be careful about storage. I put this (loose leaf) in a tupperware and it ate through the lid!

It is good though. I lived in Seattle for 4 years and every time I visit now I get a huge bag of it.