Menu

Here is a picture of my Souvenir

GOOD GRIEF!!! That thing is huge!!!

I never saw mine, but on the ultrasound, my GB was *full* of a bunch of them. They looked pretty on the screen -- all shiny and stuff! LOL Yours is the first I've ever seen, uh, out of someone's bod ;)

Is the pain in the shoulders going away? That air takes a little bit to dissipate, but once it does, you're good to go (except for a little soreness at the incision sites -- esp. the big one).

I'm amazed at the color. Somehow I did not think they would be black but more like cream or white. Maybe it's kidney stones that are cream colored.

I thought they were green LOL. I guess this is called a pigment stone. I also thought they would be all jagged and not smooth.

Ewww! LOL, you are reminding me of an oyster making a pearl or something. Glad you are healing well!

Just our resident bivalve! :lol:

I'm sorry you had to bear the burden of growing and carrying that thing, Jean, but I am utterly fascinated by the science of it. We are amazing creatures, aren't we!? I still say you need to make it into a pendant. It's actually rather attractive, it its own way. Pearlish, indeed!

Just our resident bivalve! :lol:

I'm sorry you had to bear the burden of growing and carrying that thing, Jean, but I am utterly fascinated by the science of it. We are amazing creatures, aren't we!? I still say you need to make it into a pendant. It's actually rather attractive, it its own way. Pearlish, indeed!

LOL can you imagine some person inquiring where I got my lovely necklace? :lol:

I can't keep up enough with these boards to know what is going on.

When I first read this post I thought GB stood for Great Britain and wondered: When did Jean go to Great Britain? I wonder if all the kids went too? I wonder where you get a "monster stone" in Great Britain? What IS a monster stone? Should I have looked up monster stones when we were in GB?

I had to read a few replies to figure it all out.

I had my GB, as in Gall Bladder, taken out a few years ago. No fun (and they didn't let me keep my stones!) Hope you're feeling back to normal soon.

How am I? I thought I was doing pretty well until I got all mixed up with this thread, LOL. Apparently I'm missing all but maybe .003% of my brain cells!

I'm doing great. Baby is doing great. I try to keep up with the boards, but spend most of my computer time on skype with oldest dd (who returns home for a month in only 6 days!!!)

Thanks for asking, Jean.

Why-o-why did I open this post?!:svengo: Thankfully I was sitting down.

Oh Jean, what an ordeal that must have been! I'm so glad you are recovering well. As much as that photo made me feel faint, I do think it would make an incredible necklace. It would be so fun to tell the unsuspecting questioner where you got it!:D

And I didn't comment on your weight loss post, but dang! You look fabulous!! What a wonderful inspiration you are.

How am I? I thought I was doing pretty well until I got all mixed up with this thread, LOL. Apparently I'm missing all but maybe .003% of my brain cells!

I'm doing great. Baby is doing great. I try to keep up with the boards, but spend most of my computer time on skype with oldest dd (who returns home for a month in only 6 days!!!)

Thanks for asking, Jean.

Glad to hear you are doing well!!!