Menu

Don't let anyone tell you your bathroom is too small for a tub.

After a fallen tree crushed our house and left us displaced for a month, we are finally moving back home tomorrow. I now own the world's smallest bathtub. It's only 4' long, but it's a deep, soaking tub. This is SUCH an improvement over the harvest gold that was in there :-)

aa6f01e4.jpg

Edited by KungFuPanda

Can I have you PM me the make and model #?

Since I have the same bathroom (harvest gold shower) and I have a water leak recently and am redoing the whole thing, but I want a tub and am having the hardest time finding one.

Thank you, and it looks really great, I am soooo jealous.

Lara

Since I have the same bathroom (harvest gold shower) and I have a water leak recently and am redoing the whole thing, but I want a tub and am having the hardest time finding one.

Lara

Oh, me too! We have a bathroom that desperately needs redoing. I want a tub in there but was afraid I couldn't find one both short enough and as deep as I'd like it. Yours looks great!

Enjoy it!

We have a very similar tub! We call it the munchkin bathroom. Unfortunately, it isn't much use to our family of sasquatches. My youngest dd took a bath in it once and declared it too small to be of use. She couldn't even straighten her legs out enough to get them all wet at the same time :lol:

I think you mean 4 feet, not 4 inches. 4 inches WOULD be the worlds smallest tub :)

HA! I missed that :001_smile:

Lara

Just google Kohler Greek Tub. Mine is a plain tub, but there is a jacuzzi option.

pretty cool! Oh my son would love that in his bathroom, it's only 5 ft long. He was just complaining to me today his bathroom was too small...he'd flip if it was a foot shorter. And yes, he's only 5!

I'm not sure kids would like it. It's short but deep. When I sit up straight, the edge comes to my shoulders. It's not great for older folks either, but since our other bathroom now has a wheelchair accessible roll-in shower (instead of the tub that was there before) this was the ONLY way to keep a bathtub in my home. I get to use it tonight for the first time :D