Menu

Well-Planned Day Software: The Chosen??

Am I the only dork who can't WAIT to see if I'm among The Chosen for the WPD Software beta trial?

I'll admit to being confused, though. I had thought it was purely a random selection, then when I filled out the form on the beta tester site they said they wanted to choose a good sampling. :confused:

Shall we start a list of people who want to be "in" on it, in case we are actually allowed to choose 4 "friends"?

Pick me!!!

I entered as well, and I was confused just like you. At first, what I read indicated that the drawing was random, but then at the end, it stated they wanted a diverse representation (or something similar).

I'm not sure why, but I'm really excited about this planner. I've tried other online ones, and they just weren't for me. I've seen their printed planners, and thought they seemed really user-friendly, but I just stuck with my own little system. I'm hoping this new online edition will be what I'm looking for.

Glad to know I'm not the only one hoping to be picked! It's making me feel like such a nerdy homeschool mom...LOL.

But yeah, if someone wins and has room for a buddy...pick me, pick me! :D

True Confession: I went ahead and purchased the paper planners. :D

I have used the WPD for 3 (or is it 4?) years now, and I did not want to be figuring out a new plan system my first year of High School.

I do love the idea of the thing though, so my hope is that I can go ahead and sign up for the software and work the kinks out with no pressure, until I feel I can use it without my paper safety net. It depends on the yearly cost, but hey, I am already dropping over $50 a year for the planners (me and the kids) and surely it will be less that that.

I suspect I will not get much done this week. Unless, I tear myself away from this computer!

We have nothing planned tomorrow and Saturday, so I was really hoping on learning if I was selected so I could take one of those days and learn the program and get everything set up before next week.

It's fun being excited about something isn't it!

Yeah, I just read on fb they have 1500 entrants for 50 spots.

Not getting my hopes up at. all. Boo. Now I've got to figure out if I just get a paper planner, or try out HST+ online for next year. . . . . . I never get chosen for things like these :( Time for some chocolate. . . . .

Oh poo, I NEVER get chosen for things. :(

I'll never make it out of all of those entries. I might as well try the lottery. :D

I've tried the other online planners and they just aren't clicking for me. I do love The Well Planned Day paper planners so I guess I'll get more of those.

That is a lot of entries! Guess I shouldn't get my hopes up...but I can't quit checking in! This planner seems like it will be just what I'm looking for. So far, I haven't had any luck with online planners, so I'm really anxious to see this one.

If I'm picked, I'll make sure to add some Hive members to the Beta group. If I'm not picked, and you'd like to add some Hivers, keep me in mind! :D

Dear Amy,

I'll pick you, if you pick me.

Love, your bff well-planned day stalker chick :D

LOL, Hey Heather, I hope you are writing to me... but there are two Amy's on this thread! LOL I'll be sharing the love on the hive also, just hoping I get picked too! Maybe I should have told them I've been a beta tester for other products. shoot!:eek:

LOL, Hey Heather, I hope you are writing to me... but there are two Amy's on this thread! LOL I'll be sharing the love on the hive also, just hoping I get picked too! Maybe I should have told them I've been a beta tester for other products. shoot!:eek:

:D

I would gladly receive an invite.

Love, Amy

I really want to buy the paper planners, but I am waiting to see if I get chosen.:lol:

I am dying to try it out. I am trying to decide if I want a paper planner or just use my iPad. I haven't been able to find a good homeschool planner app. Maybe this digital planner would work for me. :D

Yeah, I just read on fb they have 1500 entrants for 50 spots.

Not getting my hopes up at. all. Boo. Now I've got to figure out if I just get a paper planner, or try out HST+ online for next year. . . . . . I never get chosen for things like these :( Time for some chocolate. . . . .

No really they had 1500 entries. 50 spots they chose and 200 spots others will chose. I am hoping to be among the first 50 but if not I will settle for a friend invite.

PS Heather you will be at the top of my list.