Menu

Am I taking crazy pills?

:confused:

Should it matter that it was teenage girls and not young children? Or the fact he has paid his debt to society?

Must he wear a Scarlet M for life?

:confused: These questions just leave me. :confused:

Are those that hired him more forgiving than myself?

At the same time how could you not allow families to worship together.:confused:

Perhaps they need to find a ministry better suited to the court order that won't split families on Sunday and draw protesters.

PS This hits close to home as we had scandal last year too close for comfort.

Should it matter that it was teenage girls and not young children? Or the fact he has paid his debt to society?

At the same time how could you not allow families to worship together.:confused:

Perhaps they need to find a ministry better suited to the court order that won't split families on Sunday and draw protesters.

Must he wear a Scarlet M for life? Yes, yes he must. He is lucky it wasn't my teen girl. He can pay any debt he wants that does not change anything at all. He is sick and twisted to screw with a child. Children are suffering for his sickness that is wrong. He didn't belong in a church to begin with he sure don't now. According to a pedo they have a sickness they just can't stop. Well, then it is best to put people like this out of their misery then.

The OT provides for capital punishment for child molesters. No chance of repeats with that! We can forgive him, God can forgive him, but no, you may not be trusted with children ever again. A truly repentant man should recognize this and not put himself in positions with children. Like the alcoholic who recognizes that he shouldn't hang out in bars. He can serve in other ways.

Edited by Scuff

I'm pretty sure you will be able to place this in the slim file labelled, "things we all pretty much agree upon."

I lost count. Is this the fourth or fifth sign of the apocalypse when we're all in agreement?

Sorry. I know I was supposed to be keeping track of these things. :tongue_smilie: