Menu

Where did these pants come from?

Somehow, we came back from our Christmas trip with a pair of very nice ladies dress slacks, size 5. They're not mine, or my dds'. Dd said she saw them in our suitcase at Grandma's house but thought they were mine. They're definitely not Grandma's. There were relatives over for Christmas dinner, but no one went in our room to my knowledge, and certainly no one changed clothes while there.

I'm completely baffled. :confused:

Dd13 wonders if you're missing a pair. Maybe somehow they got mixed up and put in the wrong places?

Does you grandmother hem/repair pants for people? My mom knows how to sew so I'll ask her to do hems for me sometimes.

Otherwise, I have no idea. How bizarre!

Somehow, we came back from our Christmas trip with a pair of very nice ladies dress slacks, size 5. They're not mine, or my dds'. Dd said she saw them in our suitcase at Grandma's house but thought they were mine. They're definitely not Grandma's. There were relatives over for Christmas dinner, but no one went in our room to my knowledge, and certainly no one changed clothes while there.

I'm completely baffled. :confused:

Santa Claus!

This reminds me of a time when I was in a play in college, and the woman directing the show pulled her sleeve back to see what time it was, and said, "Who's watch is this?". She was wearing two watches and had no idea where one of them came from!

I could just see you lifting the pants out of the suitcase saying, "Who's pants are these?" in that same tone! :lol::lol::lol:

This reminds me of a time when I was in a play in college, and the woman directing the show pulled her sleeve back to see what time it was, and said, "Who's watch is this?". She was wearing two watches and had no idea where one of them came from!

:lol::lol::lol:

That's fantastic!

That is funny! :D