Menu

Can I wear a decent pair of sweats to the doctor's office?

I am just not well. Yesterday I got out for the first time in days and it did me in.

I have been hacking for over 2 weeks and today I am spent again.....very worn out!

So, I am finally going to see the doctor.

I did get a shower and have clean sweats on. Can I wear them or do I need to find my jeans?

Dawn

They don't even gather at the ankle, they are just sweat material.

Thanks. I actually will most likely stop at the grocery for some OJ and lemons.....I need some Vitamin C in natural form!

I may also have to stop at the drug store.

Dawn

I am just not well. Yesterday I got out for the first time in days and it did me in.

I have been hacking for over 2 weeks and today I am spent again.....very worn out!

So, I am finally going to see the doctor.

I did get a shower and have clean sweats on. Can I wear them or do I need to find my jeans?

Dawn

find the jeans

The last thing you want to do is show up at the Drs office looking *too* good. ;)

BTW, My mom was an ER nurse and recommends if vaguely appropriate you go to walk-in in a wheelchair. They usually have them up front or just outside. She says the worst thing to do is "tough it". Look sick and you'll be triaged quicker. :p Of course, you shouldn't use the ER unless you really need it.

May I ask, why not?

Meh. I consider them pajamas or work-out wear. I don't take particular offense when other people wear them in public (unless they say something tacky across the bottom! lol), but I don't choose to wear them in public myself.

Sick-and-going-to-the-doctor does not count as public though. :)

Thought you might care about an update (maybe not, but I am going to give it anyway!) :D

No pneumonia, which was my concern. But I have been diagnosed with Bronchitis and am on antibiotics. Before you lambaste me for taking the "A" word pills, let me say that I have been feeling horrible for 6 weeks and have done several natural remedy tonics to no avail.

If these can knock this out, I am in.

So, this is a good news, bad news thing.

On another bad, bad, bad note.......I weigh the highest I have ever weighed in my life.....that is what I get for not stepping on the scale for months at a time.

I will tackle the weight better once I can get on the treadmill for more than one minute without hacking away.

UGH!

Dawn