Menu

I've finished Numb3rs, Now what do I watch?

I LOVED numb3rs. LOVED it. I am on number 98 out of 100. Any suggestions as to a show that is somewhat similar? I know there's probably nothing with all the math in it, but a crime show that is not super graphic, yet not full of fluff?

TIA!

Fringe? We really like that.

And there's another show that just started a few weeks ago called Person of Interest. You could probably catch up online if you wanted.

We started a show called Warehouse 13 that was interesting but we didn't get the chance to get past the first few episodes before we had to return the disc to Netflix (we dropped the disc service and only have streaming now).

Oh, and DH likes Bones, but I'm not really a fan. I tried a few episodes. Not sure why I wasn't hooked.

I think Bones gets better in the second season. It seems like they get the relationships and personalities settled down and the stories stabilized.

I agree with all the PP - Bones, Psych, Monk, Castle etc. Someone got me hooked on Eureka which is more like Warehouse 13. It's sorta sci-fi but nothing scary or to strange. It's a town in Washington where they dicover and invent all sorts of the crazy things and the local cop has to fix it, kinda fluff like Psych. It's on Netflix and hulu.

Have you tried Burn Notice? You might like that one. We like a lot of the others mentioned too - especially The Mentalist, Psych, and Castle (yes, the last 2 are fluff but enjoyable). Lie to Me looks interesting.

I'm working my way through Monk. I watched Numb3rs a few times when it was still on, but after I'm done with some of the other shows I watch on Netflix, I'm planning to watch all of the Numb3rs episodes.

Fringe? We really like that.

And there's another show that just started a few weeks ago called Person of Interest. You could probably catch up online if you wanted.

We started a show called Warehouse 13 that was interesting but we didn't get the chance to get past the first few episodes before we had to return the disc to Netflix (we dropped the disc service and only have streaming now).

I love Warehouse 13. I have just started watching this on Netflix and the first two seasons are on streaming now. I also love Bones, Lie to Me (so sad they cancelled this one) and Burn Notice. You might also like In Plain Sight. This season is available on Hulu right now.

A older show is called, "The Pretender". If you are willing to make it through the first 3? episodes it gets a lot better in film and acting quality. I really enjoyed this one - after I got through the first three. I recommend if you are able to get it try out a few episodes in season 2, 3, or 4.

I'm coming to the end of Numb3rs too. I also like:

Law and Order: UK

Primeval

MI5 (some series are better than others)

Without a Trace (again, some seasons better than others)

NCIS LA (okay, not my favorite, but okay generally)

Burn Notice

Covert Affairs (still haven't decided if I like this one or not)