Menu

Wordless Wednesday - yes, it's Wednesday in China

Laura Corin

Why does the man play standing in the water?

He's not actually in the water, but standing by the pond. A lot of people practise instruments in the park because they have very little space at home to practise in peace.

The park becomes an extension of people's homes in a lot of ways - people play card games and majiang ... I've even seen people washing their hair at a stand pipe there.

Laura

He really does. He is so particular about it that if he has to wear a double layer for ice-skating he will still insist that both pairs are the correct day. We suspect an engineer. I have a family full of this peculiar breed.

Sorry! I didn't mean that you see the option when you scroll down. I use firefox browser ~ don't know if it works in other browsers. I scroll down the thread and right click on each link, selecting "open link in new tab". I then have each blog loading on a different page at each tab. The later ones are still loading while I'm looking at the first tabs. I can also leave up all the tabs and come back to them later and they are loaded.

I hope this makes more sense!