Menu

Are polls too randomly answered to be useful?

Are polls too randomly answered to be useful?  

1. 1. Are polls too randomly answered to be useful?

• Yes
    • No
    • North
    • South
    • Dennis
    • Texas
    • Ice Cream
    • Harry Potter
    • Dragons
    • Mr. Darcy

I would also like to point out for those who may be too timid to speak up. There is no other on this poll, I find that offensive. Not that I'm offended personally, but I am offended for those who might find the elimination of the beloved "other" an affront to all the others everywhere.

I would also like to point out for those who may be too timid to speak up. There is no other on this poll, I find that offensive. Not that I'm offended personally, but I am offended for those who might find the elimination of the beloved "other" an affront to all the others everywhere.

Ah, but there are bonus points to anyone who understood "north, south, or Dennis" at first glance :lol:.

Maybe we could do a poll where the only option is "other."

Can you get started on that? I have to go to the book store now, otherwise I'd do it.:)

I assumed by North and South she meant
. So, I voted North, South and Mr. Darcy.

That can be an option for the cultured folk. I've only seen the first episode. :tongue_smilie:

My original reference is much dorkier :lol:. Most people in the age group to know that one immediately aren't HSing yet, I would venture to say. Maybe I should start a poll about THAT! :lol::lol:

That can be an option for the cultured folk. I've only seen the first episode. :tongue_smilie:

My original reference is much dorkier :lol:. Most people in the age group to know that one immediately aren't HSing yet, I would venture to say. Maybe I should start a poll about THAT! :lol::lol:

I asked dd, she loves strongbad. ;)

I'm homeschooling.... and we love Homestar Runner around here. lol

*Teen Girl Squad!*

My son has been pretending to be a dragon(or a giant or a giant dragon) for 4 days. I voted dragon.

Anyone want to borrow a blonde haired, blue eyed, cuddly, sweet, dragon who demands ham and fruit snacks? Oh, and if you are a lady he'll insist on trying to open doors and helping you up.

He's kind of a weird dragon. :tongue_smilie:

Maybe I should have voted ice cream?

There is no difference in Oklahoma. You were a football player for OU? Okay, we'll make you a Congressman.

" rel="external nofollow">

Boomer Sooner!

Well, Perry didn't play football as far as I know, but he sure looked charming at A&M.

Bonus points for any Hive Aggies who know the name of the dog!

Just finished reading Darcy and Fitzwilliam:

http://www.amazon.com/Darcy-Fitzwilliam-tale-gentleman-officer/dp/1402245947/ref=sr_1_8?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1317855952&sr=1-8

I nearly fainted in the library at all of the ways that that book just be horribly wrong, and I felt the world tip off of its axis briefly when I realized that the cover is of two men running towards each other, but be assured that both Fitzwilliams are straight in the book and that Elizabeth and Darcy remain happily married in the spin-off.

Still, I'm offended we couldn't choose icecream and Harry Potter and Mr. Darcy, let alone other. :)