Menu

And, PIX of my kids --

You have such a beautiful family, Mariann! You SHOULD be proud!!!

I have to say, however, WHITE couch and WHITE clothing with kids? :svengo:

;):lol: I prefer BLACK for my kids. :smilielol5::smilielol5::smilielol5:

I usually tell carpet salesman that I want something the color of DIRT and HOUND!:D

But the candy was white too. ;) Adorable.

But the candy was white too. ;) Adorable.

:D I tried to stick to silver and white since it was their silver anniversary.....and then I threw in some color to make it interesting, WHICH, as I sprinkled pink confetti around, I realized was an excellent idea. It really made everything else pop.

Guest Dulcimeramy

I thought your pictures were so good that I googled 'candy buffet' to see if this is a real thing that is a trend now. (It is. LOL)

Anyway, people do indeed have candy buffet businesses! The ones that seem to be successful have lovely photo galleries of their work and offer several themes.

Beautiful photos, beautiful children, it sounds like a really special day. :)

I thought your pictures were so good that I googled 'candy buffet' to see if this is a real thing that is a trend now. (It is. LOL)

Anyway, people do indeed have candy buffet businesses! The ones that seem to be successful have lovely photo galleries of their work and offer several themes.

Beautiful photos, beautiful children, it sounds like a really special day. :)

Thank you! One of the guests told me that if I don't start a business, she is going to drive to Va from Connecticut and hit me over the head.

I have never seen anyone in Va advertise -- it probably is something I should do. I totally LOVE this kind of stuff.

My kids would be buzzing with a candy buffet. For days, if not weeks.

My kids are cute, but no kid is cute enough for a week solid sugar high. :tongue_smilie:

Suffice to say, we paid for it this afternoon when we got home. And, today I will still see the effects of the sugar -- I've been having them drink lots of water but sugar is such a NO-NO for them. And they were around the buffet like buzzards on road kill once they figured out exactly what I was doing.:toetap05:

Lovely!

(And they matched the candy buffet! :lol:)

My ds would have cleaned you out of all the chocolate on the buffet. You know, chocolate is a *staple* food in our house (esp. for dh & ds).

Wasn't it funny that they matched the buffet?????:lol:

Total accident -- dh took dd12 for her dress as I was getting my hair highlighted, and when they came home with a silver dress and a silver tie for d10, I thought how funny. DD10 wore silver shoes.

That is what I was thinking but wow! I love that dress on your older DD. Mine would snatch that up in a minute with those cute sandals!

Lovely kids....and lovely party. You are SO creative!

That is what I was thinking but wow! I love that dress on your older DD. Mine would snatch that up in a minute with those cute sandals!

Beautiful kids, Mariann!

You are all so nice! Thank you. DH helped her select the dress - he is very good at that stuff -- he took them to nordstrom's rack while i was at eliz arden and they came home with what they needed. The sandals, I found with her on Friday night -- we ran into NR two minutes before they closed and I saw them -- they are so cute!