Menu

Do you have personalized plates on your car? and a question

what about sublime?

Love that idea!

We don't have personalized plates because a friend of ours once had the police come to her door in the middle of the night asking her to see her car. She let them see it and they apologized but her license plate was given in a hit and run. Turned out her son drove past the accident after it happened and someone remembered the personalized plate. Of course her car showed no damage so she and her son were in the clear but I have always thought about how scary it would be to have the police at your door in the middle of the night.

The color makes me think of a Green Machine.

It only works if you are old enough to remember what one is (or young enough for the remake LOL)

How many spaces do you have in your state:

The only think coming to mind is:

Skwezme

Dh has vanity plates. They are pretty clever, but obviously I won't post them here. LOL We had a lady follow us one day, to catch up and ask what they meant. She was laughing when she realized how obvious they are.

Coconut

There's a quirky song about a lime and coconut drink and a doctor. I guess you had to be there. Lol

Orange, Discreet, blendin, inhiding

To make me laugh when I see it--I would think that was cute.

Goosplat

Kermie

Wedge

Or cre8tif spellings of any of the above.

Everything I have thought of is already taken.

I live in the number one personalized license state. They are an additional $10/year. When we first moved here, I was desperate for the "perfect" plate and couldn't come up with anything that wasn't already taken. After four years, I just thought of the perfect one last week, AND it's available! I put it on hold via the state website, and I'll get it when my plates renew in a few months.

For some reason, this made me very, very happy.:D

I had the best one ever, IMNSHO :D It was a homeschool-themed license plate, and it said HMWRKS. I was so sad when we moved to Germany & I had to get rid of it.

Headed out the door, but anxious to see what everyone else says!

No, but I have homeschool plates.

I wanted to do this when we bought our van, but I also wanted to put something cute on them, everything I thought of was taken. It's hard to come up with something for them because you get one less letter than the regular plates.

The color makes me think of a Green Machine.

It only works if you are old enough to remember what one is (or young enough for the remake LOL)

How many spaces do you have in your state:

The only think coming to mind is:

Skwezme

Dh has vanity plates. They are pretty clever, but obviously I won't post them here. LOL We had a lady follow us one day, to catch up and ask what they meant. She was laughing when she realized how obvious they are.

We have 7 spaces. I like Skwezme but DH is a cop and, well, he would never heat the end of it. :lol: