Menu

What is your favorite moisturizer for your face?

I love Burts Bees Day Radiance cream. I don't like/love all of BB lotion products, but this one is a winner. I don't know what makes for a day or night cream, but I would use this overnight.

Edited by milovaný

I buy it from Amazon and it is much cheaper than Target or Walmart.

You get 3 Pro-x items in a kit: Under eye moisturizer for day and night, a morning moisturizer w/ 15 SPF (I use this under my makeup or by itself) and a night moisturizer.

I have sensitive skin and acne prone skin and this work great for me. I put it on auto-renewal at Amazon. In the beginning I got it every month, now I get it every 2 months. I have found that I go through the night moisturizer quicker than the other 2 items.

Paula's Choice Moisture Boost Hydrating Treatment Cream. http://www.paulaschoice.com/product/hydrating-treatment-cream/moisturizers I would buy a gallon of this at a time because I love it so much AND like it for my hands, too. But I conserve and only use on my face. LOL

I tried Olay's Total Effects Fragrance Free Daily Moisturizer (on Paula's recommendation from her book--GET the book! LOL) and I still like her stuff better. :tongue_smilie: But in a pinch or for convenience I will use that one Olay product.

I actually like some of Garnier Nutritioniste's skin care products, too. I just wish they were fragrance-free.

I really like Avalon Organics. I'm using the CoQ10 serum and the lavender moisturizer and one of the toners. It seems to be good stuff. I'm planning on getting the cleanser next -probably the Vit C hydrating cleansing milk.

This is what I was going to recommend. I use the CoQ10 moisturizer (not the serum) and the lavender cleanser. I really like both of them for my sensitive and slightly aging skin.

I love Mary Kay timewise, but don't always buy it due to price.

I currently have quite a bit of L'Oreal I purchased at 75% off plus a coupon, so I stocked up.

I can't use any Oil of Olay. I have no idea what is in it, but I break out terribly with any Olay product.

Dawn

I have very sensitive skin. I use Neutrogena Combination Skin. It is just a simple lotion with out a lot of extras (no anti-wrinkle or sunscreen).

I use a smidge of eye cream at night.

I use the oil method of cleansing most days, which contribute to moisturizing, but sometimes use a bit of plain Neutrogena face wash. I will use a bit of grape seed oil or seabuckthorn oil during the day if I am not wearing makeup.

Edited by Tap, tap, tap

I do recommend you check out http://www.beautypedia.com and read reviews. Someone here recommended this site, and I've found it very helpful.

It's hard to recommend a moisturizer without knowing what kind of skin you have.

I've been using Olay Regenerist serum (fragrance-free) at bedtime and in the morning. I really like it. Around my eyes, I need more moisture, so I've been looking for something. Currently I'm using ShiKai borage oil eye cream. Pretty good. Just started using it, so it's too early to tell. In the winter, I use a creamier moisturizer on my whole face, since we live in the desert and with the heater on, it gets really dry.

In the morning, I use the Regenerist serum, then a tinted moisturizer with sunscreen by Neutrogena. (I use it instead of foundation.)

Next I'm going to start using something with Retinol at bedtime.

Wendi

I use just a couple of products at night. For a face wash I use a gentle exfoliating scrub followed by Strivectin SD. Then in the mornings I've started using a daily moisturizer with SPF (I'm super aware of getting wrinkles now!). I work with Eucerin and I actually really like their Everyday Protection face lotion with SPF 30. It's very light and didn't make my face feel greasy or irritated. If you are looking for a daily moisturizer...look no further :)

I do recommend you check out www.beautypedia.com and read reviews. Someone here recommended this site, and I've found it very helpful.

It's hard to recommend a moisturizer without knowing what kind of skin you have.

:iagree::iagree::iagree:

And you can check her books out at the library.

Don't Go to the Cosmetics Counter Without Me

The Original Beauty Bible: Skin Care Facts for Ageless Beauty

Depending on your age and skin issues, you might be better off with other products, like AHA or BHA, hydroxyquinones, and or retinoids. I highly recommend reading Paula's books, website, and beautypedia.com before buying any products.

I've been following the recommendations in her book for about a month, and my skin looks much, much better. People are frequently asking what I'm doing differently, so it's obvious to others as well as to me.

I sound like a broken record, but the information in these books is truly fantastic.