Menu

No, no, no, no, no!

If I am too tired, in pain to do normal school and activities, I am too tired and in pain to do a special field trip. And I'm not going to let my computer addicted son start programming his own game - and no, I don't really think that needs a big long explanation as to why. . . And I'm not going to do that extra little favor for the neighbor. All I want is to be able to recover so that I can hopefully have some semblance of being a normal person. And why do you think that I'm unreasonable for getting mad when you let off a squeaky toy in my ear when I finally dropped off to sleep for a much needed nap? And no, I can't get to sleep now! :banghead:

And now for a yes - Yes, I know that I'm whining! :nopity:

If I am too tired, in pain to do normal school and activities, I am too tired and in pain to do a special field trip. And I'm not going to let my computer addicted son start programming his own game - and no, I don't really think that needs a big long explanation as to why. . . And I'm not going to do that extra little favor for the neighbor. All I want is to be able to recover so that I can hopefully have some semblance of being a normal person. And why do you think that I'm unreasonable for getting mad when you let off a squeaky toy in my ear when I finally dropped off to sleep for a much needed nap? And no, I can't get to sleep now! :banghead:

And now for a yes - Yes, I know that I'm whining! :nopity:

And a much deserved whine! :grouphug::grouphug::grouphug:

The squeaky toy in the ear deserves a beating.

:iagree: This sounds like something my dd would do. :glare:

The squeaky toy in the ear deserves a beating.

This made me LOL.

Jean :grouphug:

I so totally relate to the being jerked awake by a kid who appears to be clueless. Rarely do I need a nap, but I swear EVERY time I lie down in the middle of the day, ds finds some reason to wake me up. And my naps are short! Grrr....

Right there with you Jean....that squeaky would have turned into a missile headed straight at squeezers head! seriously! :grouphug::grouphug:

I like the idea if you can't entertain yourself..there is LOTS of work to entertain you. Sorry you are feeling crummy.:grouphug:

Faithe

I did decide that free time was coming to a rapid end. They are now outside doing yard work. But it's not a punishment as much as a "if you are so bored that you are getting into trouble, then I'll give you lots to do" kind of consequence.

oh, I thought it was a dog with the squeakie toy!!!

:grouphug:Hope you feel better!:grouphug: