Menu

The Semi-Finals are up for my Dad's Wood Turning contest!

There was a scandal between 2 of the contestants (I don't know the details, but I'm pretty sure it had nothing to do with Ken Ham ;)), and they ended up breaking the voting server so the contest was postponed. The site is back up, but....

The other bit of bad news is that you now have to register to vote. It's easy to register, and you won't get any spam from the company. You just provide an email and they will send you a password (there is an option for "no email, just here to vote for my Buddy").

I would love it if you guys would take the time to register and vote for my Dad's work. His name is Keith, and his piece is Heart Vine. If he wins today, he'll be in the finals on Monday.

He and my Mom are on the road back home today after a week long visit with us, so he's bummed out about leaving. I'd love for him to check when they get to their hotel tonight and see that he's won!

ETA: Here is the voting page after you register.

Edited by JudoMom

Ok, so I love your dad's work, and I've voted in every round (including this one--couldn't be easier). What has been really fun, though, is watching the power of the hive as we support one of our own. Just another example of how technology is changing our social structure while we watch! Good luck to your dad!