Menu

If you wear dresses/skirts only, may I ask a question?

Nope, boxers and a t-shirt. That way I can get up exercise. Yes, I workout (in the privacy of my home) in my raggedy drawers.

This is what I do as well.

I don't *always* wear dresses or skirts, but well over 80% of the time you will find me in a dress or a skirt.

FWIW, I HATE nightgowns and refuse to wear them.

I wear dresses/skirts 100% of the time out of the house. I wear night gowns with a tank and leggings under neath. I usually take the night gown off before I go to sleep though its just a comfort thing when I want to be out of my outfit of the day. I can't sleep well with a night gown on I am always twisted up or choking myself.

I wear dresses for everything except milking the cow and refereeing basketball. I have worn nightgowns all my life. I have never had a problem with getting twisted up. I always grab the nightgown as I turn over. it is a habit I have acquired over years of practice. I even do it in my sleep.

I don't wear dresses for religious reason. I have always loved wearing dresses. I make them myself, and I have puffy sleeve , fitted bodice and a long flowing skirt part.

I wear skirts 80% of the time, which is because I find them comfortable, not because of any religious conviction. I'll wear a nightdress to bed but only short ones. I had a long one once and it drove me nuts. But actually I don't like wearing PJ trousers either - they also get twisted up!

I only wear dresses and skirts because I find them more comfortable. I mainly sleep in tank tops (summer) or sleeved tops (winter) with underwear. I don't like how nightgowns and nightshirts get twisted, and I don't do pajama bottoms because I don't like the feel of a waistband when I'm in bed.

No. I sleep with a pillow between my knees, and a nightgown is impractical. I wear PJ pants and top. Nightgowns twist on me. I also tuck the PJ pants into socks so that they don't twist either.

(And during the day, I wear leggings beneath my skirt in winter and bike shorts in summer.)

Do you just wear nightgowns too? I have wondered that for a while. :)

You mean you wear clothes to bed? :lol:

But in all seriousness, I get your question. We're not picky on it, though we LIKE the feminity of the nightgown and try to make sure whatever we do wear for loungewear/sleepwear is modest when we're around the house. But dd just sewed herself a really cut pair of jams, which means no, we don't wear only nightgowns.