Menu

Pictures of our not so new classroom

Woo Hoo! I finally learned how to post pictures, without any help. :)

I'm convinced that by the time we're done homeschooling, we'll have had every color classroom. :D

We also have a library now, and the best part is that everyone use it!

I love seeing other peoples classrooms here, thanks for letting me share. For some reason people aren't facinated when they come over, to see how I've organized history novels from regular novels! :tongue_smilie: Can you imagine??!!

post-4417-13535084558968_thumb.jpg

post-4417-13535084559177_thumb.jpg

post-4417-13535084559388_thumb.jpg

post-4417-13535084559597_thumb.jpg

post-4417-13535084587614_thumb.jpg

AWESOME!!! I love it... My pictures are in my album, accessible under my profile. I put a bed where the ABC wall is, so I'll need to change that... LOL And I am looking at putting a corkboard over my wall now that I have pushed my desk against the wall, and moved my shelving unit into my closet. But I can't figure out what I'd need one for. Unfortunately our walls have to stay white though because we are renting :(

AWESOME!!! I love it... My pictures are in my album, accessible under my profile. I put a bed where the ABC wall is, so I'll need to change that... LOL And I am looking at putting a corkboard over my wall now that I have pushed my desk against the wall, and moved my shelving unit into my closet. But I can't figure out what I'd need one for. Unfortunately our walls have to stay white though because we are renting :(

Yeah, we rent too. Our landlord lives out of the country, so we just went ahead and painted the house. It always seems like no big deal, until you have to move out and frantically paint it back to white.

I love it. Tell me about the girl cutout. Is that for anatomy study?

Yeah, we did anatomy in the fall. Both the girls made them but only one survived the move. It can look a little spooky at certain times of the day, floating behind the curtain... with that funny smile. :001_smile:

Gotta love that butcher paper!

I love it! So home-y, not all plastic-y.

Love the yellow chair, the light, the wood.

Where did you get the world map--LOVE the colors of it.

Your room has a cozy vibe, right up my alley.

:iagree: This is why I really like your room! It's exactly how I would want my homeschool room to look...if I ever were to have one...well, maybe minus the scary paper girl by the window...

:tongue_smilie:

:iagree: This is why I really like your room! It's exactly how I would want my homeschool room to look...if I ever were to have one...well, maybe minus the scary paper girl by the window...

I think the girls want me to take her down, but I like it. It's kind of like when we had a life size doll, and I would put it in all sorts of strange places to freak them out. :tongue_smilie:

But I like the scary paper girl by the window. She is so cute. :lol::lol:

I think the girls want me to take her down, but I like it. It's kind of like when we had a life size doll, and I would put it in all sorts of strange places to freak them out. :tongue_smilie:

I totally appreciate your viewpoint! I can't wait until my kids are old enough to be embarrassed and/or freaked out by Mom!

(Right now they just take me seriously.)

:D

• 1 year later...
Guest Crazymomof4

We totally need that music rack/stand you have next to your piano! I am tired of music books and sheet music all over the floor and peaking out of the piano bench. Where did you get it?

We totally need that music rack/stand you have next to your piano! I am tired of music books and sheet music all over the floor and peaking out of the piano bench. Where did you get it?

Are you talking about the stand? I got it at a garage sale. Or the old metal magazine rack? I think I got it out of a trash can. :tongue_smilie:

Nothing really contains the music mess though... Someday I'm going to slip and break my head on a Vince Guaraldi book, I just know it!

• 2 months later...
Woo Hoo! I finally learned how to post pictures, without any help. :)

I'm convinced that by the time we're done homeschooling, we'll have had every color classroom. :D

We also have a library now, and the best part is that everyone use it!

I love seeing other peoples classrooms here, thanks for letting me share. For some reason people aren't facinated when they come over, to see how I've organized history novels from regular novels! :tongue_smilie: Can you imagine??!!

I love your bulletin boards! I really like the cut out you have hanging on your door of the human body. so cool.