Menu

Can someone please close it already???

I was just telling dh about the green idea and he said that could work. He'd still want to pinch my bum tho.

Then I showed him this picture and he said, um no. Guess there are limits to my beloved's affection after all.:tongue_smilie:

You could go with this little number then.

1977.jpg

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

I hope they make my butt look big! I have no butt. It's as flat as a board. I hoped and prayed while I was pregnant for some junk in my trunk, but it didn't happen. :tongue_smilie:

actually, me too. It's wide but it just doesn't stick out. My dad's jeans never stayed up. We always laughed at the crack at the end of his back. :D I do have beautiful, curvy hips, though. I just need to find them again. :glare:

actually, me too. It's wide but it just doesn't stick out. My dad's jeans never stayed up. We always laughed at the crack at the end of his back. :D I do have beautiful, curvy hips, though. I just need to find them again. :glare:

If you find your hips, ask them where the heck my waist is!

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

I hope they make my butt look big! I have no butt. It's as flat as a board. I hoped and prayed while I was pregnant for some junk in my trunk, but it didn't happen. :tongue_smilie:

he he he DH calls that 'putty' on the trunk (auto-body tech term :D ) as in, he is glad to see I have some putty now... (that can't be good)

mmm.... wonder if that doesn't fall under derogatory.....

:leaving:

I think you have to be pg with boys for that to happen. :D

I had a boy and I didn't get no junk. The only time I had an books is when I was breastfeeding, which unfortunately you can not do forever and what waist I did have has recently went AWOL. The only thing I got going for me now is my pleasing disposition. :sneaky2:

I had a boy and I didn't get no junk. The only time I had an books is when I was breastfeeding, which unfortunately you can not do forever and what waist I did have has recently went AWOL. The only thing I got going for me now is my pleasing disposition. :sneaky2:

Well, then, you are one up on me. I lost my charming personality early this morning. Maybe it will return tomorrow.

Awwwe thank you! I usually feel pretty invisible here! :grouphug:

I think you've said that before. STOP that. I was shocked when I saw the number of posts you have. You're a very strong presence ande an old soul here, and I mean that in the most positive way. :001_smile::001_smile::001_smile:

now no more feeling invisible or I just may have to kick your butt.:D

I think you've said that before. STOP that. I was shocked when I saw the number of posts you have. You're a very strong presence ande an old soul here, and I mean that in the most positive way. :001_smile::001_smile::001_smile:

now no more feeling invisible or I just may have to kick your butt.:D

LOL Denise, you have a good memory! Thank you, you are so sweet! :grouphug:

do you think purple extensions will make my butt look big?

:lol:

:lol:

I hope they make my butt look big! I have no butt. It's as flat as a board. I hoped and prayed while I was pregnant for some junk in my trunk, but it didn't happen.

Ay mija! I would give you some of my junk if I could. It's premium grade A Cuban junk too! No counterfeits here. ;) :D hehe Gosh, it sounds like I'm pushing drugs! hehe

If you find your hips, ask them where the heck my waist is!

:lol: If you find your waist, ask them what the hell happened to my boobs! :001_huh:

Ah well crap, I am still a larvae. I was really hoping that 700 mark would make me evolve.

:lol: you'll get there mama. Just add a bunch of "lol"s on various threads. :) Just make sure you read the first post. You don't want to "lol" somebody's dog dying or something like that.

:lol: you'll get there mama. Just add a bunch of "lol"s on various threads. :) Just make sure you read the first post. You don't want to "lol" somebody's dog dying or something like that.

:smilielol5::smilielol5::smilielol5: I missed this!

Oh, and Jazzyfizzle, lots of reading the first post and the first response or two with a :iagree: thrown in.

maybe your boobs relocated with mine? Mine decided to move down south.:glare:

LOL I think mine are trying to go back to Cuba. :001_huh:

:smilielol5::smilielol5::smilielol5: I missed this!

Oh, and Jazzyfizzle, lots of reading the first post and the first response or two with a :iagree: thrown in.

:lol::lol:

Well, at least you could roll them back up and put them in a bra and they would look like they are in the right place. Mine just got up and left entirely. I think my dds stole them when I wasn't looking. ;)

:lol::lol: I just got that image in my head from the Wizard of Oz when the house lands on the witch and her legs curl up. lol

Okay, I went to bed and woke up to ya'll's craziness! I have to admit...the gal's picture at the beginning is awesome! I have one highschool friend that is blonde and put in pink strips and it was pretty. But I have another acquaintance that can do any colour (and has) and looks gorgeous! I've just been too chicken to try it...not sure which colour would look good on me.

Told oldest daughter that I would have no problem with coloured stripes on her this summer, but we would have to dye her hair back for school (she starts private school next year and "unnatural" colours are forbidden)...so it's learning you can have your fun and tow the line at the same time ;)