Menu

Can someone please close it already???

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

well all I want to know is if your kids ever closed that blasted front door!

:lol:

It was the toilet seat. If they leave it open, the cats and dogs drink from it. ;)

Don't want to find a snake in the toilet either. :lol::lol:

:lol::lol::lol::lol: Y'all are cracking me up. hehehe

Where would you find pink and purple dye and How would one "stripe" your hair? I may be adventurous this weekend.

I *think* you have to strip the section of hair you want to dye, and then dye it. I don't know where you buy the dye. I'm getting my hair stylist to do it. :D

I *think* you have to strip the section of hair you want to dye, and then dye it. I don't know where you buy the dye. I'm getting my hair stylist to do it. :D

:iagree: my hair stylist said we'd have to strip and recolor the piece, and that it's a process, and that every month they'd have to pull that strip through a cap, blah, blah, blah. Then I found out about those extensions!!!

I bought dd11 some hair paint/washable dye just for fun but it really didn't show it's true color because her hair is light brown. You could just sort of see a pink tint. Ds15 has dark brown hair and green streaks went completely unnoticed on him.

Hot Topic. Get Manic Panic Flashlightning to bleach a streak and then add the color(s). Or do what Nakia suggests and go to a stylist. That is probably a better idea.

Ooh! Got this the other day. Highlighted dd's hair with Purple Haze. It's nice because it looks great asap, but then washes out by the 8th wash. Was very relieved by that. Way cheaper than a stylist (btdt :glare:) and about the same result, but with more control.

(Okay, I just read Nakia's first post, then zipped all the way to the last page, and I have no idea where this thread has been for the past 172 posts. Going back to read...)