Menu

Prayers Please~!

He has a 2nd interview tomorrow at 11:30!!! :D They discussed pay rates, hours and when they get paid though.. that has to be good! I am so excited and nervous. The pay is not the best BUT its better than unemployment and there is an opportunity for him to move up (and he is very qualified for that position) very soon so its a good foot in the door :D We are very excited. I absolutely LOVE my dh, but he needs a job ;) I want my house and homeschool back. He is trying to change our routine :glare: (I glare with love :lol:)

He has a 2nd interview tomorrow at 11:30!!! :D They discussed pay rates, hours and when they get paid though.. that has to be good! I am so excited and nervous. The pay is not the best BUT its better than unemployment and there is an opportunity for him to move up (and he is very qualified for that position) very soon so its a good foot in the door :D We are very excited. I absolutely LOVE my dh, but he needs a job ;) I want my house and homeschool back. He is trying to change our routine :glare: (I glare with love :lol:)

47b20s0.gif

Oh man, I'm rooting it goes great for him tomorrow and he lands that job!! Glad to hear the positive news.

What wonderful news! I will be praying for him tomorrow!!

I'm glad it went so well today, and best wishes for tomorrow!

OK Dh's 2nd interview is in 5 minutes. Prayers. Please. I am so nervous! :001_unsure:

Praying!

Boy can I relate to wanting house/school back. Allen and Richard are home on Mond. thus the 4 day week for us. It drives me nuts to have the kids focused on something and in one comes with a bit of 'news'. I get the kids refocused and IN COMES THE OTHER ONE, SOME TIMES WITH THE SAME NEWS.:toetap05::w00t::toetap05:

It is just easier to do the 4 day school week for the most part.

We will know by 5pm. Dh said it went REALLY good and he has a really good feeling about it. The office manager said it was very refreshing for somebody like dh to walk through their door. When dh said he really thinks his experience and qualifications match what the company was looking for the office manager said "Yeah, I do to :)" They took copies of his drivers license and medical exam card. I am so nervous/excited/everything else you can think of...

Edited by wy_kid_wrangler04

We will know by 5pm. Dh said it went REALLY good and he has a really good feeling about it. The office manager said it was very refreshing for somebody like dh to walk through their door. When dh said he really thinks his experience and qualifications match what the company was looking for the office manager said "Yeah, I do to :)" They took copies of his drivers license and medical exam card. I am so nervous/excited/everything else you can think of...

:grouphug:...still praying here.

:hurray:Praying and believing.

HE GOT THE JOB~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

:party::party::party:

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'M SO HAPPY FOR YOU GUYS!! :grouphug: :party: :hurray:

Oh praise God!! He is SO good to us! :grouphug: