Menu

Weekly Reports

Closeacademy

Here's ours! Lots of pictures this week. :)

Week 3

I loved your photos! You guys are so creative!!!!!

I would like to give you little tip about ASS. I saw your magnets on the board. See how extra space you have on the right? I would recomend to make some little spaces between each letter so it covers all the board. The reason for it is that it becomes easier for a child to put tiles back when it has little extra space between letters. We started like you and then each time DS had to put letters back he would fix letter on the right, he will fix letter on the left., then some letters would not fit anymore because of lack of space. Just leave extra room between letter tiles :)

Its just faster for kids to put tiles back up.

179679_491046872746_585647746_6094738_408901_n.jpg

Edited by trying my best

I would like to give you little tip about ASS. I saw your magnets on the board. See how extra space you have on the right? I would recomend to make some little spaces between each letter so it covers all the board. The reason for it is that it becomes easier for a child to put tiles back when it has little extra space between letters. We started like you and then each time DS had to put letters back he would fix letter on the right, he will fix letter on the left., then some letters would not fit anymore because of lack of space. Just leave extra room between letter tiles :)

Its just faster for kids to put tiles back up.

Thanks! That's a good idea. We'll start doing that! :)