Menu

Checking in on Carpe Diem

Thank you for thinking of me. My chemo schedule was pushed back due to Christmas. I've completed my 6th chemo of the 12 weekly. So all together now I have 10 left (including the every other week ones after the 12 weekly ones.) Woo Hoo.

I need prayers for my blood counts. My absolute neutrophils are too low. They could have refused to give my chemo but because of the distance we traveled they let me have it. I am on alert for any infection, fever or sore throat. If that happens I have to run to the ER. I feel fine though.

My breast continues to improve in appearance, size, feel etc. I am usually in good spirits but I have lately had a few crying matches. My husband and I had our 15th anniversary. I couldn't help but cry and wonder if I would be here for our 20th. My tears were very short lived thankfully.

My sweet little boy talked to me on the phone while I was away for my chemo. He said, "Hi Mom, how are you doing? Is your cancer doing fine?":001_smile: He is so cute. I know exactly what he means but I certainly hope it isn't doing fine! I want it all killed!

Everyone eat your veggies and exercise and get all your vit. D! Be healthy!

:grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug:Your son sounds cute beyond words!!!

I think it's good you get some crying out. It's worse when you hold it in. With your anniversary and the holidays, I'm sure it made for some emotional moments. BUT, we are SO excited that you keep having great updates! You're an AMAZING woman and you have inspired SO many of us!!!:grouphug::grouphug::grouphug:

I need prayers for my blood counts. My absolute neutrophils are too low. They could have refused to give my chemo but because of the distance we traveled they let me have it. I am on alert for any infection, fever or sore throat. If that happens I have to run to the ER. I feel fine though.

:grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug:

Thank you for thinking of me. My chemo schedule was pushed back due to Christmas. I've completed my 6th chemo of the 12 weekly. So all together now I have 10 left (including the every other week ones after the 12 weekly ones.) Woo Hoo.

My breast continues to improve in appearance, size, feel etc. I am usually in good spirits but I have lately had a few crying matches. My husband and I had our 15th anniversary. I couldn't help but cry and wonder if I would be here for our 20th. My tears were very short lived thankfully.

My sweet little boy talked to me on the phone while I was away for my chemo. He said, "Hi Mom, how are you doing? Is your cancer doing fine?":001_smile: He is so cute. I know exactly what he means but I certainly hope it isn't doing fine! I want it all killed!

Everyone eat your veggies and exercise and get all your vit. D! Be healthy!

:grouphug: