Menu

plane crash in Nepal

I don't know how much coverage this is getting, but my next door neighbor Leuzi Cardoso was on the plane that crashed in Nepal, killing all 14 passengers. She and I weren't extremely close, though we do go to church together and have done things together, but we are quite close to her children. It's so sad.

I guess I just feel the need to share my grief, not that it lessens it in anyway, though maybe it does. A reporter came to the door yesterday afternoon, when I thought I was done crying for the day, and as I spoke of her, it started again. Then just now I read this article http://www.deseretnews.com/article/700059800/Families-employees-mourn-two-Provo-friends-killed-in-Nepal-plane-crash.html?pg=1

and it makes the pain fresh again. I wish I knew how best to help the family. We've gone over and hugged them and cried with them. It's just so tragic.

Remember them in your thoughts/prayers, as well as the other families.

I'm in Utah as well, so I've seen the coverage. It's so very sad, I didn't know either woman, but it was sad to read about them dying while living out their dream. It's hard to think of the families they left behind.

I'm sorry for your loss, we've lost friends to plane crashes, it seems so unbelievable. I've known so many people that have died (or have been severely burned) in those tiny planes, I could never get in one. Scary.

I guess you have to think of it that they died doing something they really loved. Better that than cancer.

I'll be praying for their families.

I don't know how much coverage this is getting, but my next door neighbor Leuzi Cardoso was on the plane that crashed in Nepal, killing all 14 passengers. She and I weren't extremely close, though we do go to church together and have done things together, but we are quite close to her children. It's so sad.

I guess I just feel the need to share my grief, not that it lessens it in anyway, though maybe it does. A reporter came to the door yesterday afternoon, when I thought I was done crying for the day, and as I spoke of her, it started again. Then just now I read this article http://www.deseretnews.com/article/700059800/Families-employees-mourn-two-Provo-friends-killed-in-Nepal-plane-crash.html?pg=1

and it makes the pain fresh again. I wish I knew how best to help the family. We've gone over and hugged them and cried with them. It's just so tragic.

Remember them in your thoughts/prayers, as well as the other families.

I'm so sorry. I've been to Nepal a couple of times, travelled there on small planes, and news of this crash really hit home. Sending comforting thoughts to you and her family.