Menu

football

Same here! Well except the Broncos part. :tongue_smilie:

Here too! Except I would add the word "barely." My husband barely tolerates it.

I'm also a Favre fan (go Vikings!) and I like San Diego. And my mom loves the Giants, so I will root for them unless they are playing Carolina. And my dd likes the Colts because she likes Peyton Manning.

I'm also a Favre fan (go Vikings!) and I like San Diego.

My dh and ds7 are huge Favre fans. Don't tell them but I kinda like him too, sssh. We were so happy that he came back but now we will have to spend $$ for ds and dh to go to a game. It might be their last chance or.... Brett might play til he's sixty. Haha.

Go Colts!!!!!

Colts%20logo.gif

This. HUGE, HUGE, HUGE Colts fan. HUGE Football fan, period. Sundays in the fall are dedicated to Church and Football. See, Football even gets a capital F in this house, it's just that important.

I even play on a fantasy league. :D

DD loves the Cowboys. -sigh- How disappointing! She's hoping to go to her first game this season.

I love football, too! I have fond memories of watching it with my dad when I was little (my mom used to work weekends). I live in WI, so I'm definitely a Packers fan. I went to a DivIII liberal arts college, so my college football loyalty goes to DH's alma mater, Notre Dame (although there hasn't been much to cheer in the last few years). Actually, football is the only reason that we're considering getting a little TV with an HD receiver (airline miles expiring soon); otherwise, we'd be fine living without TV.

Big football fan here. I'm a Titans fan, who has also been known to pull for the Cowboys and the Bears. I like Favre & Tebow, so I want them to do well, also. Dh told me last night when we were watching the Broncos preseason game that Tebow's jersey has outsold all others in the NFL. Pretty impressive for a third string QB.

Love college football, too. SEC in particular - Roll Tide Roll.

I live in Atlanta but I'm a HUGE Miami Hurricanes fan (my alma mater). I had quite a "moment" when I mentioned to my 7 year old daughter that the 'Canes are playing GA Tech in Atlanta this season and she actually asked if we could go. Guess how quickly I bought tickets? That's my girl!! :D

Don't care even a little bit about the NFL, but, well check out my location!

Love me some college football ... the kids' soccer this fall is going to be quite the interruption as we start with College Gameday and end with College Gameday Final. If there's a college game on, we've watched some of it.

Go Buckeyes!

Oh, you weren't talking about soccer?:lol: I don't care too much for NFL, but LOVE college football. We're PAC 10, or whatever it is now, and NAVY fans! But, our real love is soccer.:D So glad to be living in a place where we can get different games almost every day.