Menu

Yikes! Pictures of mutant corn inside

Yep, corn smut, this is the one and only thing my middle daughter is allergic to.....very seriously allergic to as a matter of fact. It's funny when she lists it on her medical forms because most don't know what it is but it's easier for her to remember than it's techical term. She just laughs and says "the mold that grows on corn". Living in corn country that is a very dangerous thing for her breathing we are hoping that going to college will help her breath much easier this fall.

I remember seeing this delicacy reviewed on a blog (Steve, Don't Eat it!) years ago and looked it up for you. It's so nasty I have never forgotten it!

Disclaimer- the blog has some possibly offensive language.

Oh man, no dinner for me tonight, in fact I may never eat again after looking at those pictures. I want to go brush my teeth just to get the idea of the taste out of my mouth! :ack2::ack2::ack2::ack2::ack2:

OTOH, that blog is hysterical! "I'm not sure if this stuff would go better with red wine or white. How about with a bottle of Bactine? " :lol:

Jackie

Oh gosh, I'm sorry for your corn! Is all of it 'smutty' or is some still normal? Can corn be de-smutted or is it ruined?

About 25% is smutted, but dc are so disgusted they they've lost their appetite for corn right now. Wait till I show them the blog pictures of good old canned smut. Yum.

I remember seeing this delicacy reviewed on a blog (Steve, Don't Eat it!) years ago and looked it up for you. It's so nasty I have never forgotten it!

Disclaimer- the blog has some possibly offensive language.

I just showed this to dh. He told me I need to find a better quality forum to associate with! :lol: And then asked if I was planning on looking at smut on my computer all night.

Btw, dh has a sensitive tummy(mind) and he just ate a snack, so bad timing on my part. whoops.:D

Oh gosh, I'm sorry for your corn! Is all of it 'smutty' or is some still normal? Can corn be de-smutted or is it ruined?

OK, I will admit I was giggling before, but this just made me lose it

:smilielol5::smilielol5::smilielol5:

I just can NOT read it without laughing...