Menu

Forum game - who wants to play?

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Spoiled Children

You may have left them out too long they are most likely ruined, you will just have to throw those out and pick up some more :D

Laughing gas for wisdom teeth removal?

OK but if the dentist takes that he most likely will not be able to get your teeth out very well.

So, who else is elbow deep in planning?

Nope I am knee deep!

Has anyone used magic jack for phone?

I think most of us just uses a phone hun.

If you had a devout mother?

I probally would not have had the my mommy never loved me syndrome!

THAT IS A JOKE MY MOTHER LOVED ME VERY MUCH she still does...I think LOL

Is IEW as scary as it looks??

Not at all it is horrifying actually Run away NOW!!!!

So, this is where the $ goes

Yep. The dollar sign goes BEFORE the numbers. I'm so glad you finally got it! Better late than never. :hurray: :cheers2: :party: :D

sports: what is the point?

It's the thing they give you after you score.

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

I love this game!

Need ideas to paint room educationally

I am fairly certain no paint is educated they are all dumb

How do you have your kids handle the independent portion of their work?

They do this on their own

firstnew.gif Help! Need to sanitize after guests brought stomach flu!

Wash them in soap and hot water you could also spray them with lysol

:lol::lol::lol:

educational paint? I am off to find that thread. We are painting this weekend, but as we are also drinking wine I doubt it will be educational.

Edited by Northwest_Mama

OT - Rebel Yell, what does your avatar say?

Not Rebel Yell, but I think the two dinosaurs are watching the ark depart and one of them says, "Oh, was that today?"

I could be wrong though; it's a bit blurry.

These are awesome!!!!

Just wanted to say welcome to all those who have contributed to this thread! I'm so sorry I didn't respond to each individually, but honestly I was afraid of killing the thread - as I'm pretty good at doing. :tongue_smilie: I'm also trying to keep my embarrassingly high post count down. I just don't want anyone to think that they aren't valued here. So, if you've posted once or twice and didn't get a reply from me :tongue_smilie:please don't take that to mean you shouldn't keep right on posting. All are welcome here!!! I love the way everyone thinks when they read thread titles!!! :thumbup: Thank you to all ... the new posters, the once in a while posters, the frequent posters and the serial posters too! :lol:

Not Rebel Yell, but I think the two dinosaurs are watching the ark depart and one of them says, "Oh, was that today?"

I could be wrong though; it's a bit blurry.

Correct! The original has a cuss word in it... I edited it to say "crud" instead, but for some reason when I post it online it just leaves a blank space.

Someday soon I will find a decent picture of me and resize so I can use it here. But for now, it;s dinosaurs. :D

:lol:

Love the grammar error. ;)

Unfortunately more of a brain going faster than fingers problem. I am getting old....

S/O--Do you have a child that physically stands apart (i.e. Attractive)?

No, they are all equally hideous and they clump together.

For some reason the clumping makes me think of cat litter, maybe because of the cat pee post?

:lol: Apparently both!!! :lol:

I think I am frequent, but not cereal (serial):D

Thanks for starting the game. This is always a thread I can come to that makes me smile. If this the longest WTM thread?

I just organized the threads by thread count. This is the longest. There was another that got so long it had to be deleted as it was too big for the server to handle. Do you think we should have the mods lock this so it doesn't get deleted and start forum game 2? I would just hate to lose all this wonderful witty humor.

Correct! The original has a cuss word in it... I edited it to say "crud" instead, but for some reason when I post it online it just leaves a blank space.

Someday soon I will find a decent picture of me and resize so I can use it here. But for now, it;s dinosaurs. :D

Thanks. My middle aged eyes couldn't make out the words!